• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Photon Flare in Episode 6

User Info: DarkRPGMaster

DarkRPGMaster
4 months ago#1
Is it worth putting more points into outside of the bare minimum to get Photon Flare Afterburst at this point? Or is it still more suggested to spend the points on Tech Power Up 1 and 2?
PSN RyuDragnier, Pawn Kyna, Ranger lvl 200

User Info: DoctorDoom80

DoctorDoom80
3 months ago#2
IMO It’s too situational to be worth any kind of major point investment even with the Atlas EX Talis S4 cool down reduction. You are better off investing in “always on” bonuses.
Bnet: DoctorDoom#1357
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: DarkRPGMaster

DarkRPGMaster
3 months ago#3
DoctorDoom80 posted...
IMO It’s too situational to be worth any kind of major point investment even with the Atlas EX Talis S4 cool down reduction. You are better off investing in “always on” bonuses.
Alright thanks, it was the one thing I wasn't entirely sure on for Force at this late point in the game.
PSN RyuDragnier, Pawn Kyna, Ranger lvl 200

User Info: M_Jackson007

M_Jackson007
3 months ago#4
s***, I followed an alliance member's advice to max Photon Flare. May or may not have to use one of those free skill resets we got some time ago, lol
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Photon Flare in Episode 6
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A