• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Newbie Q: Do you get more EXP and money soloing or with a group?

User Info: Ragnawind

Ragnawind
3 months ago#11
M_Jackson007 posted...
Even with all this, I still see people running stuff solo. When it's stuff like Battleship Infiltration, some weird stuff is going on. It's like the majority of players are shut ins that don't interact, at least on ship 4. Or they just stand around in the lobby f***ing off!
Completng content solo in an MMO is often considered an achievement, since most content in an MMO is balanced towards having a group o people, which lowers the overall value of the achievement. Some people just love having bragging rights for stuff like that, also.

User Info: mr sniffles

mr sniffles
3 months ago#12
It's like the majority of players are shut ins that don't interact, at least on ship 4

Remember that a lot of people are on Xbox, so interaction is kind of a pain (and the gesture system isn't anywhere as convenient or as effective as the symbol system of PSO1).
S N O W
B R O S

User Info: M_Jackson007

M_Jackson007
3 months ago#13
I remember those days, I used to type with the on screen keyboard, and eventually got a keyboard for my Gamecube. Good old days, and then when official servers went down, schthack became a thing.

My favorite thing to do back in the day was use NPC skins, specifically Elly Person.

It seems that trend is once again repeating itself in PSO2!
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Newbie Q: Do you get more EXP and money soloing or with a group?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A