• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Armanda Gold Medal farming worth it?

User Info: Pirat

Pirat
4 months ago#1
Is it worth farming Armada Gold Metals for Weapon, Armor and Skill stuff?

Because of time zone problems, its impossible to do all or most of the Armada Events every week. So lets say you can do 3 events per week. Each event gives 6 Gold Medals. 3x6=18 Gold medals per week. So for a Weapon (100 Medals) it takes 6 weeks. For Armor or Skill Item (300 Medals each) it takes 18 Weeks.

I wonder if that event is even running 18 Weeks because that Urgent Quests are normally on a schedule for only a few weeks.

User Info: sh00g

sh00g
4 months ago#2
I don't think the UQ will ever go away as it is associated with the episode 6 story, in which is the last chapter of pso2 as we know it currently. The drops are pretty good for dismantle fodder and its fun to try and get 6+ repeats through speed running.

User Info: DoctorDoom80

DoctorDoom80
4 months ago#3
You can get Gold Medals from Ship Infiltration. You can also get some from title rewards.
Bnet: DoctorDoom#1357

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
3 months ago#4
Are you doing them on the highest difficulty and only getting 6 medals for the full half hour? I average 18, playing on the highest, from one instance (and I'm pretty sure I'm a low-contributing Hero build).

There's also titles that give more gold medals as a one-time bonus for reaching interception point milestones.

I have no idea what to spend my gold medals on, though.
No nothing no creole.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Pirat

Pirat
3 months ago#5
i am not playing on the highest difficulty because difficulty doesnt seem to change amount of gold medals in stage 1 and stage 2. i always only get 1 gold medal per quest. thats why i play on lowest difficultiy so that i can to as much quests as possible.
only stage 3 / boss fight seems to randomly give more gold medals on higher difficulty. but not always.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: M_Jackson007

M_Jackson007
3 months ago#6
^This is an interesting idea, I could always try that. But I think it would be more effective to form four man parties for Battleship Infiltration and see what you can get from that.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Armanda Gold Medal farming worth it?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A