• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. How do you guys like the new scion classes?

User Info: nhat

nhat
4 months ago#1
I'm enjoying them a lot more then the OG classes and more then the hero which I enjoyed for the most part. I'm just having a hard time deciding either Etoile or Phantom
PSO- 09

User Info: mr sniffles

mr sniffles
4 months ago#2
Well, I'm currently playing ph as a braver sub. And honestly, I really have no idea why like 100% of Braver guides are like "If you play br/su, switch to Phantom as soon as it's available..."

Granted, I'm only like lvl 73 Phantom, but I lost a ton of dmg, auto HP regen, PP, and gained... I dunno, some new Photon arts (when I play Ph as my main...)?

I guess I'll grind out Ph until 85. But at the time of typing this, I can't wait to go back to Su
S N O W
B R O S

User Info: Rajamic

Rajamic
4 months ago#3
mr sniffles posted...
Well, I'm currently playing ph as a braver sub. And honestly, I really have no idea why like 100% of Braver guides are like "If you play br/su, switch to Phantom as soon as it's available..."

Granted, I'm only like lvl 73 Phantom, but I lost a ton of dmg, auto HP regen, PP, and gained... I dunno, some new Photon arts (when I play Ph as my main...)?

I guess I'll grind out Ph until 85. But at the time of typing this, I can't wait to go back to Su

I'm assuming you are Katana only, as from what I know, Phantom doesn't combo particularly well with bow. So the first question is: is your MAG S-Atk or Dex? Br/Ph needs it to be Dex, as both classes give 100% of Dex to S-Atk, so 200 Dex MAG -> 400 S-Atk.

Secondly, from what I can tell, Br/Ph damage being strong depends on your equipment augments giving you very high PP. From what I can tell from research, if you are specced properly for Br/Ph and have 220 PP, your total damage multiplier on average will equal that of Br/Su under Br/Su's situational ideal conditions, but it's unconditional with Br/Ph and goes even higher with more PP.

User Info: SammichTime

SammichTime
4 months ago#4
Not a fan of the scion classes since my favorite weapons, wired lances and knuckles, aren't covered by them.
Xbox Live GT: Barcnori
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. How do you guys like the new scion classes?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A