• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. where to farm ultimate boosters?

User Info: Y2Jack

Y2Jack
6 months ago#1
Ultimate quest, yes, but do I get it from mob or finishing the quests? Or certain enemies?

User Info: sh00g

sh00g
6 months ago#2
Free field bosses according to some random posts on other parts of the internet.

Guild mate says he farmed ultimate non stop for a long, long time and only has 21 of them.

Later on I believe they can be traded for with an exuberant amount of materials.

User Info: Laplacia

Laplacia
6 months ago#3
exchange photon boosters (90 each). same location as photon drop shop when it's added
drops like candy from everything in ep6, can probably get hundreds a week at that point

Y2Jack
6 months ago#4
Guess I will just wait. Content update so fast no point rushing it now

User Info: Last Soldier

Last Soldier
6 months ago#5
Trick or Treat drops a little bit. Not too many but you get a little stash after running them for a couple of days.
I can't believe I've been on Gamefaqs for 20 years now O_O

Y2Jack
6 months ago#6
I ran tot at least 30 times by now, got 3...
(edited 6 months ago)

User Info: M_Jackson007

M_Jackson007
2 months ago#7
Just leaving a note here that the shopping plaza exchange shops have been updated with much better stuff, in case anybody comes by.
If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. where to farm ultimate boosters?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A