• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. What are your plans for PSO2 day?

User Info: nhat

nhat
3 months ago#1
There's also a week long experience and rare drop bonus too? I know I'm just going to save up my keys on that day but not sure what else.

They keys are a huge god send for leveling.
PSO- 09

User Info: Laplacia

Laplacia
3 months ago#2
data installs, feed the photon tree, grab an exp weapon. there is a 350% exp boost that overlaps with both pso2 days on my server. today (non-pso2 day) it took merely 10 gold keys to get a class from 85 to 95. bretty good

User Info: Srheeropercent

Srheeropercent
3 months ago#3
I've been saving my keys since 5 days ago Should have enough to get my main Ranger from 76 to max.

If any keys are spare, I will level my second character to 50ish then use the rest of the keys on them.
---------------------------------------------------------
Switch Friend Code - SW-7173-9981-4996. Aprimon list http://tiny.cc/mlvxkz

User Info: Nabgil

Nabgil
3 months ago#4
man I got so busy schedule this week, and the boost and all... hope I can make an extended session saturday, my alt lv 71 atm (to be new main) and will probably spam naverius ultimate after dailes/weeklies on 2-3toons. Also need to do some arenas, dayum.
44 69 73 70 65 6c 6c 65 64 20 63 75 72 73 65 20 6f 6e 20 73 68 69 65 6c 64
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. What are your plans for PSO2 day?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A