• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. 10 star weapon pass

User Info: vincent066

vincent066
8 years ago#1
where do i get one? and can it be bought with AC?

User Info: TAoR

TAoR
8 years ago#2
Recycle shop. Need premium to do it

User Info: wildarms_BIA

wildarms_BIA
8 years ago#3
needs premium and another 10 star weapon to get one, basically If you don't have a 10 * weapon but you have premium. . . you still can't get one.
"Ore... SANJOU!!!!!!!!!" - Momotaros
playing PSO2, name: Kurokaze @ ship2

User Info: miyuki308

miyuki308
8 years ago#4
And the 10* weapon must be one you can find off an enemy. You can't exchange turnin weapons for passes.
Playing: Stuffs.

vincent066
8 years ago#5
i guess ill never be able to get all 3 vharda gear pieces for my gunner/ranger T_T.

User Info: Illuminoius

Illuminoius
8 years ago#6
vharda

User Info: TheszNuts

TheszNuts
8 years ago#7
I wouldn't waste a pass on that unit...
Xbox Live Ambassador
GT: Axl DS

User Info: wildarms_BIA

wildarms_BIA
8 years ago#8
vincent066 posted...
i guess ill never be able to get all 3 vharda gear pieces for my gunner/ranger T_T.
LOL. that moment when you get units which you are never going to use despite that the unit is rarer than the unit that you want. Ex: I got the glasscannon set 1st before getting my vardha set, that really grinds my gears.

Btw, UNITS are much more cake to find than finding 10* weapons, try AQ tunnels for better results. (that is if you've unlocked Advanced Quests.) are you even on VH mode yet?
"Ore... SANJOU!!!!!!!!!" - Momotaros
playing PSO2, name: Kurokaze @ ship2

vincent066
8 years ago#9
wildarms_BIA posted...
vincent066 posted...
LOL. that moment when you get units which you are never going to use despite that the unit is rarer than the unit that you want. Ex: I got the glasscannon set 1st before getting my vardha set, that really grinds my gears.

Btw, UNITS are much more cake to find than finding 10* weapons, try AQ tunnels for better results. (that is if you've unlocked Advanced Quests.) are you even on VH mode yet?

havent finshed the quest to unlock VH mode yet. been spamming chaotic border break on hard to lvl up to 40

User Info: miyuki308

miyuki308
8 years ago#10
Unlock VH and join any and all Lilipa EM for Vadar. Do your matterboard 6 along with it to ease your mind.
Playing: Stuffs.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. 10 star weapon pass
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A