• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Can't Move or Open Menus not scrollock

User Info: Ariavoltage

Ariavoltage
7 years ago#1
So everything was fine, then I go to the capture the rappy quest and after I get past the first zone I can't move, open menus, or anything. The only thing I can do is press T to bring up the mouse and press the chat button. Anyone experience something like this?

User Info: outlawEva

outlawEva
7 years ago#2
Are you using the English story patch? If so then that's more than likely whats causing it, had the same thing happen to my friends and I. If you uninstall the patch you should be able to do it, and then afterwards you can re-install it if you wish.
Wait.....what?

User Info: Illuminoius

Illuminoius
7 years ago#3
lol english patch
don't expect the game to work fine after modifying it

User Info: outlawEva

outlawEva
7 years ago#4
The English patch works well enough, supposedly it's just that something in the Sonic update made that particular quest not work right. I installed it again and haven't had any problems so far, but if it starts acting up I guess I just won't have any idea what's going on with the story.

You know, until SEGA brings out an English version! Eventually! Hopefully....
Wait.....what?

User Info: Megidolaon

Megidolaon
7 years ago#5
I had the same problem. Once turning scroll lock on and the off again worked. Another time I had to re-log.
Setebos, Setebos, and Setebos! 'Thinketh, He dwelleth i' the cold o' the moon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIjVvnO5lgM
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Can't Move or Open Menus not scrollock
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A