Send help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: macmane3

macmane3
7 months ago#1
My firekeeper has disappeared apparantly, the gate saying she dead, and the golden armor guy has also disappeared... And I can no longer light the fire in the firelink shrine... that's an important shrine my dude, if not now, but after quelaag is dead, I don't remember how to fix this... Send help
Friend Code 4012-4947-2892 nickname Matt, i play a lot of Bravely second, Pokemon, and Fire Emblem

User Info: dubbyonahill

dubbyonahill
7 months ago#2
macmane3 posted...
My firekeeper has disappeared apparantly, the gate saying she dead, and the golden armor guy has also disappeared... And I can no longer light the fire in the firelink shrine... that's an important shrine my dude, if not now, but after quelaag is dead, I don't remember how to fix this... Send help

if you check where she WAS you'll find some things and a black eye orb

later on you'll get a message saying "you feel the black eye orb..."

use the orb..get revenge for the firekeeper and you'll get "something" to bring her back to life

User Info: dubbyonahill

dubbyonahill
7 months ago#3
Also your new/nearest home bonfire will be the one in undead parish until you complete the task

macmane3
7 months ago#4
dubbyonahill posted...
Also your new/nearest home bonfire will be the one in undead parish until you complete the task

Ah, ok... I still have it set to my home bonfire because I haven't rested anywhere else yet (I have trouble with the cliffs in blight town... screw those things) I got the master key because opening things seemed useful, and took the back road into blight town. (Why are cliffs so annoying???).
PS I've died more to dropping than NPCs (I've died 4 times to NPCs, 3 to the gargoyles and 1 to the poison guys in blight town, but have died maybe 10-15 times to dropping too far

PSS screw cliffs
Friend Code 4012-4947-2892 nickname Matt, i play a lot of Bravely second, Pokemon, and Fire Emblem

macmane3
7 months ago#5
So after beating quelaag (that was a really anti climactic battle, got hit once because I got greedy, and only once) I explored a tiny bit behind her... And found the demon ruins... I really wanted to explore it, but the intelligent side of me was like "you're level 38, they wouldn't feel your attacks"... can i explore the demon ruins at 38 as a sorcerer?

User Info: SilverKyousuke

SilverKyousuke
7 months ago#6
The demon ruins are going to be a dead end until you beat a certain boss later on, so you should probably come back later.
GT: xXPakkunXx My FC is: 3539-9672-6526
Pokemon Moon IGN: Adelaide TSV: 0243

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
7 months ago#7
macmane3 posted...
So after beating quelaag (that was a really anti climactic battle, got hit once because I got greedy, and only once) I explored a tiny bit behind her... And found the demon ruins... I really wanted to explore it, but the intelligent side of me was like "you're level 38, they wouldn't feel your attacks"... can i explore the demon ruins at 38 as a sorcerer?

I recommend you follow your original task at hand first.
Which is to ring the two bells, then go through the newly opened gate you saw in that cut-scene.

macmane3
7 months ago#8
Daimeion posted...
macmane3 posted...

Which is to ring the two bells, then go through the newly opened gate you saw in that cut-scene.

I did... I took 3 steps in the door and died... at that point, it just put my controller down and stared at the bonfire for a bit... stunned at the fact that I forgot about the trap in the very first room... then later when I regrouped myself, I got past the first boulder, and accidentily dodged a different trap, trying to dodge a lizardhead

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
7 months ago#9
macmane3 posted...
Daimeion posted...
macmane3 posted...

I did... I took 3 steps in the door and died... at that point, it just put my controller down and stared at the bonfire for a bit... stunned at the fact that I forgot about the trap in the very first room... then later when I regrouped myself, I got past the first boulder, and accidentily dodged a different trap, trying to dodge a lizardhead

From now on, in that place, always have your shield up even there are no enemies.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived