Invading Lowbies w/ a twink

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Invading Lowbies w/ a twink

User Info: pelethar

pelethar
2 months ago#11
Also, I do like to occasionally wait at the Undead Parish in NG+7 with Solaire and Lautrec for low level invaders with high level gear.

And there are plenty of others doing the same, some of whom have similarly highly specced summons with them as well. Whenever I'm twink invading and end up in a world like that I always find it funny and very healthy - gives me an occasional karma injection to have the tables turned on me and get a good thrashing.
PSN - pelethar

User Info: chefbobby203

chefbobby203
2 months ago#12
Even ng+ solaire can spank most of them.

User Info: Borticus1

Borticus1
2 months ago#13
I started back in the days of the Bottomless Box glitch. And almost quit, because I couldn't go anywhere without being invaded by a seemingly invincible player.

Glad I stuck it out, as I love the game. But still, some people need to grow up.
"Your superior intellects are no match for our puny weapons" - Kang

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
2 months ago#14
Borticus1 posted...
Glad I stuck it out, as I love the game. But still, some people need to grow up.

And people did because there are now those, including myself who found ways around these, "invincible" players.

User Info: CFallenWarrior

CFallenWarrior
2 months ago#15
I keep a vat of the tears of low level hosts my twinks have destroyed next to my bed to use as lube.

User Info: valkor73

valkor73
2 months ago#16
Just wait until the remaster with password phantoms, it's going to be so much worse.

User Info: nickg131

nickg131
2 months ago#17
valkor73 posted...
Just wait until the remaster with password phantoms, it's going to be so much worse.

I didn't have an issue in 3 w/ password phantoms. Though, if they don't put a weapon limit on trades like in 3, it will be an issue.

I'm really sick of having people who use megamule wrecking me with maxed weapons, max shield, max armor, maxed lightning avelyn, etc at SL 15ish. I enjoy making twinks sometimes too, but invading like that is just super douchey. Sure, skill definitely makes a difference, but when they only need to land 1 hit and I have to land 10...I'm not 10x as good as anyone =p
PSN - nickg0131 (it's a zero)

Daimeion
2 months ago#18
nickg131 posted...
valkor73 posted...

I didn't have an issue in 3 w/ password phantoms. Though, if they don't put a weapon limit on trades like in 3, it will be an issue.

I'm really sick of having people who use megamule wrecking me with maxed weapons, max shield, max armor, maxed lightning avelyn, etc at SL 15ish. I enjoy making twinks sometimes too, but invading like that is just super douchey. Sure, skill definitely makes a difference, but when they only need to land 1 hit and I have to land 10...I'm not 10x as good as anyone =p

You can just hide and run to the fog wall. It's actually pretty fun having twinks look for you.

User Info: nickg131

nickg131
2 months ago#19
Daimeion posted...
nickg131 posted...
valkor73 posted...

You can just hide and run to the fog wall. It's actually pretty fun having twinks look for you.

Where I"m being invaded is essentially between the 3 undead right outside the steps from andre's bonfire into the church with the first firekeeper soul, and the altar. Nowhere to run =p They're usually up with the mob of hollows, otw to the boss fog. One side is 3 balder knights, other side is 3 hollow, balder knight, spear hollow, balder knight. Kinda trapped =p I usually just end up playing unplugged from teh internet, as I don't summon often.
PSN - nickg0131 (it's a zero)

Daimeion
2 months ago#20
nickg131 posted...
Daimeion posted...
nickg131 posted...
valkor73 posted...

Where I"m being invaded is essentially between the 3 undead right outside the steps from andre's bonfire into the church with the first firekeeper soul, and the altar. Nowhere to run =p They're usually up with the mob of hollows, otw to the boss fog. One side is 3 balder knights, other side is 3 hollow, balder knight, spear hollow, balder knight. Kinda trapped =p I usually just end up playing unplugged from teh internet, as I don't summon often.

There is a loop where you go through in the church, pas the Balder knights, then before the giant gate to the left that goes back to the church. You can just keep kiting the invader and never get trapped.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Invading Lowbies w/ a twink

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived