Getting all sorceries without 15 INT?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Getting all sorceries without 15 INT?

User Info: Blaze1st

Blaze1st
4 months ago#11
Yes it does:

"The Duke's Archives - book room
In a small room with the chest containing a Blue Titanite Chunk. The room entrance is near the tall ladder and the shortcut lever. You do not need to meet the Intelligence requirement to purchase his spells at this location."

Blaze1st
4 months ago#12
I can further confirm that his selection of spells is identical to earlier locations with the exception of the addition of crystal variants, therefore no spells will be missed by waiting until then.

You do however need to follow his quest line to get his to appear there though.

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
4 months ago#13
Blaze1st posted...
Yes it does:

"The Duke's Archives - book room
In a small room with the chest containing a Blue Titanite Chunk. The room entrance is near the tall ladder and the shortcut lever. You do not need to meet the Intelligence requirement to purchase his spells at this location."

This has already been mention in post #4, but whether or not you can get "all" of the sorceries this way is still unclear.

Blaze1st
4 months ago#14
Logan doesn't sell all the sorceries no, the remaining ones are picked up in the world as also referenced in that wiki where it explains where to get every single sorcery in the game.

By all means don't read the information being given, but don't tell me the question is not answered when it clearly is and I have categorically told you as much.

Daimeion
4 months ago#15
Blaze1st posted...
Logan doesn't sell all the sorceries no, the remaining ones are picked up in the world as also referenced in that wiki where it explains where to get every single sorcery in the game.

By all means don't read the information being given, but don't tell me the question is not answered when it clearly is and I have categorically told you as much.

As mentioned before, your info has already been given. I don't need to read the info because I'm not the one that needs help and I read both the wikis regard this.

But out of curiosity, can you confirm yourself that you can indeed get ALL the sorceries with out increasing your INT? And I'm not talking about through external sources.

User Info: Altair-035

Altair-035
4 months ago#16
Daimeion posted...
Blaze1st posted...

As mentioned before, your info has already been given. I don't need to read the info because I'm not the one that needs help and I read both the wikis regard this.

But out of curiosity, can you confirm yourself that you can indeed get ALL the sorceries with out increasing your INT? And I'm not talking about through external sources.

I can confirm that, my 50 faith build has all of the sorceries with only 10 INT. So, it can definitely be done.
PSN: Vulcan8742

Daimeion
4 months ago#17
Altair-035 posted...
Daimeion posted...
Blaze1st posted...

I can confirm that, my 50 faith build has all of the sorceries with only 10 INT. So, it can definitely be done.

My gratitude, that was the other half I was missing.

User Info: Altair-035

Altair-035
4 months ago#18
Daimeion posted...
Altair-035 posted...
Daimeion posted...
Blaze1st posted...

My gratitude, that was the other half I was missing.

No problem, mate. Happy to help
PSN: Vulcan8742
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Getting all sorceries without 15 INT?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived