Been playing for awhile and I just noticed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Been playing for awhile and I just noticed

User Info: Daimeion

Daimeion
4 months ago#11
Seitar posted...
Why wouldn't he be able to use the normal PS3 voice chat? The game doesn't have it's own voice chat system but he should still be able to have voice chat with people on his friendlist through PSN.

Wait, so there is a way? How does it work and where do I go to find that option??

HaVeNII7 posted...
No. However there are many YouTube channels which can teach you all you need to know and then some. If you'd like we can link you to them?

Thanks but having a tutor where you can practice and tell you your mistakes is not quite the same at watching a video.

User Info: Seitar

Seitar
4 months ago#12
Daimeion posted...
Wait, so there is a way? How does it work and where do I go to find that option??

In the friend list click on the friend you want to talk with then there should be four options on the bottom, the farthest to the right should be text/voice chat or something. Then you send an chatt invite to your friend.

The hard part will be finding your friends summon thing in Dark Souls.
PSN: Seitar-Hubbe
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Been playing for awhile and I just noticed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived