• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HAWK327

HAWK327
7 years ago#1
Just wanted to say that at first didn't like the game but after taken someones advise on the board. I started a character Dwarf Noble and so far its excellent story. Just made it to this town after the tower battle. Starts with an L forget the name.

This game is a much better game then KOTOR great job Bioware. I'm late to the party by a few years in playing Dragon Age but glad I got it the other day. Can't wait to dive into the DLC and Awakenings.

Anyone who is thinking about getting this game its exactly like KOTOR. If you loved Kotor you wil love Dragon Age. So glad I picked this up over Skyrim.
Not changing this sig until the Jets win a Superbowl. So I guess this sig is here to stay forever!Started 1/23/08

User Info: HAWK327

HAWK327
7 years ago#2
This board is dead like the Darkspawn undead! Guess nobody is playing this game ever again? LOL

I claim these lands then and all the spoils that come with it! Long live King Hawk! haha Any who post will be instantly part of the Royal guard.
Not changing this sig until the Jets win a Superbowl. So I guess this sig is here to stay forever!Started 1/23/08
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers