• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega-Bug
  3. Welcome to the ultimate Pokegirl Topic!!!

User Info: bloodthirstfury

bloodthirstfury
6 years ago#151
Fernox213 posted...
bloodthirstfury posted...
I like Flannery

*slits your neck*
She was already taken by me...

Sorry princess! I guess I'll take BW2 main charcter's Mom
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0346-8885-0721

User Info: MetaDeDeDe

MetaDeDeDe
6 years ago#152
I shall not let this topic die and shall keep it alive!
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.

User Info: Nintendoboy77

Nintendoboy77
6 years ago#153
MetaDeDeDe posted...

User Info: TIGERJACKS0N-

TIGERJACKS0N-
6 years ago#154
MetaDeDeDe posted...

Yes! We're gonna make it to 500! even if it's just the 3 of us!

BTW here's the song finally >_< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AGI13L-yiU
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..

MetaDeDeDe
6 years ago#155
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...

You did a very good doing your song for i love it. ^_^ That reminds me. Iris has been silent as of lately due to her team being trolled by a Sylveon due to it fairy typing. It wracked most of her team and it was a wild one meaning it was untrained to add salt to her wounds. Her Hydriegon got rid off it with Flash cannon. After that She and Hilda when on their separate ways.
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.

MetaDeDeDe
6 years ago#156
MetaDeDeDe posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...

You did a very good doing your song for i love it. ^_^ That reminds me. Iris has been silent as of lately due to her team being trolled by a Sylveon due to it fairy typing. It wracked most of her team and it was a wild one meaning it was untrained to add salt to her wounds. Her Hydriegon got rid off it with Flash cannon. After that She and Hilda when on their separate ways.

<victory Road>

Alder: Iris, it is good to see you again. felt sorry for you after a Sylveon came out of nowhere. How was your sleep?

Iris: What sleep?

Alder: Don't tell that you are trying to Reda ren't you.

Iri: That is not the reason for when i was with hilda, a bought a small axew pillio but as day pass, my head start to feel discomfort until yeserday i was unable to fall alsleep with the pollow. The tried the other but i still felt discomfort. Today i am fell good but i have sleeped yet.

Alder: You are not alone for the mother of your boyfriend told me the Sirch feel as if he rested but he did'nt sleep at all. Maybe it all that fat that i perventing him from falling a sleep. The lord has told me that Sirch spoke upon Salvation to his friend TigerJackson in an attempt to have him saved. I also ave a very special ring to give to you. It is the two one ring.

Iris: The two one ring?

Alder: It is a very rare artifact the allow the bear to have a second wife but the second wife can not be a pokegirl but can be one from a diffeent world.

(A special guest Makoto enter.)

Makoto: I just droped by for your input of Sirch. hen he was playing as me in Street Fighter 3 Thrid strike, i notice that him being look at me with pleasure. Is that normal for him too act this way toward me, a child.

Iris: It is normal for it is love coming from him know you are he closest thing to a gender swap of himself. Just look back at him and you will see.

(Makoto looks back at Sirch who waves his hand hello and them faces Iris.

Makoto: His being curly is still a mess much like mine. His foot speed ot egual to mine. But lok that our silmartie is not as good as his heart for he appear to be self center but when he message TigerJackson about salvation to save his life, it show that he actually cares for the others

Alder: Here are your ring for you are now the wives of Sirch

(Iris and Makoto are looking at each other.)

Iris: why are you here?

Makoto: i came here to promote a secret Street Fighter Dating Topic. Hey, it beat the second wife being Hilda for Sirch should be find strong and powerful women like us for he love to see strong women more than a s**t who strip her...

Iris: Makoto, you are weirding me out but you are right about that and here is the link:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/700903-toy-village/66388007

TIGERJACKS0N-
6 years ago#157
Thank you. I know it's not perfect but i did it for her!!

Also i finally got the skyla card you told me about. Thank you, i will always keep good care of it.

MetaDeDeDe
6 years ago#158
With the Fairy type being comfirm to be strong aganist Dragon, Iris is busy training her Hydreigon to make sure it is in top shape for Fairy type and i am planing a brand new team with a powerful fairy type as the lead and it will be a female for personal reasons.

New Team
Powerful Fairy type
Starmie (Strong against Fire)

It is just a beta of my real team and i will have to wait till it is developed.

MetaDeDeDe
6 years ago#159
a horde battle aganist a horde of Audinos

then wait will be awesome.

Makoto: Awesome??? More let sandbagging the training your pokemon get for it make them accutmed to fighting weaker. A Horde of Dragonites and Metagross will be far better for your Pokemon

Sirch: But Audino give you more exp.

Makoto: But Dragonites and Metagross is a far greater challenge for it take time to grow a true warrior like. They will also be more accurate with their move.

Iris: Sirch...oh that is your friend.

Sirch: Yes it is my friend

Iris: The both of you know that there is the pokeAmie which help you get a closer bound with your pokemon and have then perform better in Battle

Sirch: Does it mean the Gan, my Volcarona, fire Blast will hit more often. Yes it will, but what about a horde of Blissey.

Makoto: good for raising special attackers with for a greater challenge but it kind of boring to fight some who is all bulk no fight in the wild unless you are into your pokemon hiting punchbag, then these Blisseys will serve as a punching bag to make their specail Attacks stronger. A horde of Mutiscale Dragonite is a better challenge for your special sweeper unless one of them wield an ice type move, then have them a horde of Meatgross.

Sirch: What about breed that give out...

Iris: Don't do that

Makoto: Rare Candies are not the proper way to raise pokemon at all.

Sirch: How about a horde of Arceus

Iris: This is a great idea for they give great E.X.P

Makoto: and they put up a very good fight but we will have to wait until then. It was good taling to the both of you.

Iris: I have a good time. Sirch, i was please that you were honest with your word and did not try to impress one of us.

Sirch: Thank You my beautiful Iris

Sirch goes to Iris and locks lips with her. Sirch goes to Makoto.)

You are a beatiful and powerful warrior you and Iris are everything I wanted.

(Makoto get a bit sweaty.)

Makoto: could we talk about romance another time for i am too young for this.

Sirch: You are never too young for a kiss

(Sirch and Makoto look lips with each other and Makoto and let go.)

Makoto: That was wonderful of you to kiss me, a child, and consider me of beauty for my hair is messy and i lack fashion sense but if you excuse me, I will be training at my dojo. Good Night.

Sirch: Good Night. Good night to you as well Iris.

Iris: Good night

(Sirch, Makoto and Iris went on their separate way for the night.)

TIGERJACKS0N-
6 years ago#160
So what do you guys think of the new pokegirls?

http://www.serebii.net/corocoro6132.jpg
http://www.serebii.net/corocoro6131.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Mega-Bug
  3. Welcome to the ultimate Pokegirl Topic!!!
  • Topic Archived