• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega-Bug
  3. Pokemon United

User Info: Pinxed

Pinxed
6 years ago#41
thebrawler56 posted...
Latias is 4 feet long and Latios is 6 feet long. You must have a big room.

I do. Should I edit it in?
Hobbits are Tolkien minorities.
Official Weavile of the Pokemon X and Y boards.

User Info: thebrawler56

thebrawler56
6 years ago#42
Better to say that your a vagabond.
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
Wants to be an Official Pokemon of the X board, but don't know how.

Pinxed
6 years ago#43
thebrawler56 posted...

A what now?

User Info: endergamer537

endergamer537
6 years ago#44
Pinxed posted...
thebrawler56 posted...

A what now?

Vagabond (noun): A person who wanders from place to place without a home or job.
Official Miror Infinity Leader with his Escavalier
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1

thebrawler56
6 years ago#45
Pinxed posted...
thebrawler56 posted...

A what now?

Vagabond: Traveler/Nomad/Wanderer. Sorry. I just listened to "Wherever I May Roam" by Metallica, and felt like using words no one knows.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

User Info: endergamer537

endergamer537
6 years ago#46
Prologue: My Pokémon
I was always the odd one out in my neighborhood. I never had a Pokémon, and because of that I could never participate in anything the other kids my age did. I could never battle, never trade, never share any experiences I had with Pokémon. Sure, I could talk about the mechanics of battling and type advantages and things like that, but who has time for that when there’s so much battling and exploring to be had? All I could ever do was study Pokémon in the hopes that when I do receive my first Pokémon, I would be fully prepared to become a true master.

Of course, even when I did catch my first Pokémon, I was not very enthusiastic.

Ever since I was 5, I carried a Poke Ball around with me so that I could catch the Pokémon who would be my partner. However, whenever I met a wild Pokémon, nothing seemed to click. Nothing in me screamed, “This is who my Pokémon partner should be!” But when I turned 8, a miracle occurred…

I was with two other people: Calvin (a generally nice guy with a Bronzor) and Alex (the neighborhood bully with a Shelmet). I was hanging out with Calvin when Alex came up and started harassing me again because I still didn’t have a Pokémon. However, as I was getting angry and Calvin was ready to step in, a turquoise and lime green Karrablast ran out of a shrub nearby. “Karra! Karrablast!”

Looking at this Karrablast, I felt some connection to it. It didn’t just have to do with the fact that it was a Shiny Karrablast, but I felt as if a Karrablast as my partner would be perfect. Of course, Alex immediately grinned and said, “A Karrablast, eh? A shiny one no less! I’ll capture you and get someone to trade for my Shelmet so I can have an Accelgor and a Shiny Escavalier!”

As soon as he said this, I knew I was doomed. I quickly pulled the Poke Ball out of my pocket and threw the ball. Alex yelled, “What are you doing, freak? You’ll never catch a Pokémon like that!”

…And as soon as he said that, the Poke Ball shook three times and clicked. In disbelief and joy, I slowly walked up to the Poke Ball and picked it up. Then a grin formed from ear to ear. I had caught my first Pokémon.

Then Alex ran up to me, his face red with rage. “I was going to catch that Karrablast!”

Me: “Too bad. Fair’s fair.”

Alex then grinned evilly. “Then I challenge you to a Pokémon battle.”
This is the first part of my prologue.
Official Miror Infinity Leader with his Escavalier
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1

Pinxed
6 years ago#47
thebrawler56 posted...
Pinxed posted...
thebrawler56 posted...

A what now?

Vagabond: Traveler/Nomad/Wanderer. Sorry. I just listened to "Wherever I May Roam" by Metallica, and felt like using words no one knows.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'll edit it in :D

And nice job endergamer

Edit: Done! ^_^

thebrawler56
6 years ago#48
Pinxed posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
Pinxed posted...
thebrawler56 posted...

A what now?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'll edit it in :D

And nice job endergamer

Edit: Done! ^_^

Still need to edit the room part.

Pinxed
6 years ago#49
Instead of a large room, they flew out a large window.

thebrawler56
6 years ago#50
Prologue:
I was told this by my mother before...
When I was 2, I was very shy. She naturally found some way to make me feel better and become more open. So, one day, she brought home a Happiny as a Christmas present. She went by Eggnog because she always wanted an egg in her pouch.

When I was 8, I was more open and decided to go exploring in the woods nearby. There were virtually no neighbors anyway. After about an hour, I came across a creek with Eggnog. Near the creek I fould a peculiar stone. It looked like pumice, but it didn't float. When Eggnog saw it she pushed me down and grabbed it (seeing how strong they are). She then threw her egg in the creek and placed the stone in her pouch. She wanted it so I figured I might as well let her keep it. We went home, and when my parents saw the stone, the were ecstatic. They explained to me it was an Oval Stone, what it does, and how rare it is. Eggnog would evolve soon.

When I got the license for Pokemon, Eggnog was a Chansey. I started going around town with some errands everyday. One day, when I was 11, something terrible happened...

My parents were gone. They left without a trace. They don't do that. I waited. And waited. The next morning they still weren't there. So I went to the front porch and wept. After who knows how long of crying, a Ralts came up to me. It looked sad too. It tried to cheer me up. It then went inside with me, and found a loose ball. It knocked the ball over. It was caught.

When I was 13, Ralts evolved into Kirila we went into the attic along with the newly evolved Eggnog. After some searching, I found a nice looking stone. Kirila recognized it and tried to speak to me, but couln't use telepathy well yet. So I just gave it. Kirila then evolved into a Gallade. It was a male the whole time!

Now I'm 16. Me and my Pokemon live together peacefully. Eggnog does cleaning, Gallade does cooking(which it's really good at), and I make money. I'm going to the Trainer school so I can be come the best and hope to find out what happened to my parents...
  1. Boards
  2. Mega-Bug
  3. Pokemon United
  • Topic Archived