• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega-Bug
  3. Pokemon United

User Info: Pinxed

Pinxed
6 years ago#31
I'm here now. Phew... didn't start without me. And thanks brawler for the updates.

My name and everything are the same.
Hobbits are Tolkien minorities.
Official Weavile of the Pokemon X and Y boards.

User Info: thebrawler56

thebrawler56
6 years ago#32
Pinxed posted...
I'm here now. Phew... didn't start without me. And thanks brawler for the updates.

My name and everything are the same.

Hopefully you've read all the posts here.

*OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT*

We start the prologue from when we meet our Pokemon, time-lapse later, a little more later, then we meet at trainer school, where some try to become gym leaders and some try to BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS.(Couldn't help myself. Sorry.)

*END ANNOUNCEMENT*

Good luck making your prologue!
Meet here Tomorrow night to discuss your origin story.
Until Tomorrow, as the king would say, "DINNER!". Later...
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2373567/falcon-punch-o.gif .Falcon Paradox!

thebrawler56
6 years ago#33
Got half of my origin done.
On a side note, I'm now a regular user. Yay.
Wants to be an Official Pokemon of the X board, but don't know how.

User Info: endergamer537

endergamer537
6 years ago#34
How long is your prologue so far?
Official Miror Infinity Leader with his Escavalier
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1

thebrawler56
6 years ago#35
I'm more of a think it all first, that put it down kind of person...
And so far, I'm actually going back to when Jakiah gets his Pokemon, so it could be long.

Pinxed
6 years ago#36
I'm done mine. It's a page and a bit. Too much? I can post it now if that helps?
Hobbits are Tolkien minorities.
Official Weavile of the Pokemon X and Y boards.

thebrawler56
6 years ago#37
Pinxed posted...
I'm done mine. It's a page and a bit. Too much? I can post it now if that helps?

Bring it up. Just be careful of the word limit. I'll tell of any inconsistancies i find.

User Info: endergamer537

endergamer537
6 years ago#38
I'm not sure if mine is any good...
I'm not done.
Official Miror Infinity Leader with his Escavalier
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1

Pinxed
6 years ago#39
I’m flying. I’m soaring! Latios beneath me, as high in the air as the mountains. Latias is to my right, and we’re weaving in and out of each other’s pathes. And she’s on her back, smiling. The sun directly behind her; everything is perfect. But then something changes. The sky brightens up. It turns too bright for me to see and I hear a screech. The light fades and I see Latias panicking. She’s falling. I dive down with Latios faster and faster but not fast enough. We keep going, but she just becomes smaller, smaller, smaller-

Then I wake up. I’m sweating. “Aha…” I say to outloud. “That’s a new one.” I must’ve awoken Latios, as his head is now nuzzled up against me. “How are you buddy? Did I wake you up?” Latios smiles and begins to fly out of the huge window. He clips Latias in the head with his wing on the way out and she wakes up as well. I laugh to myself. It’s only 5 a.m. and already they’re awake. It’s as good as any time to start training.

As I step outside I’m deciding where to begin today, but I see the twins have already decided where to go. We’re heading to the caves when a Swadloon pops out. I remember when these were difficult to battle, but now we just ignore it as it runs back in the grass. As we get to the entrance of the mountain we hear a roar come from the inside. “This sounds like a perfect chance to test out your new moves,” I say, and then we all run inside.

The cry comes and goes, getting louder and louder with every time. I turn the corner and then the Pokemon behind the cry appears. It’s a Fraxure. Perfect. It’s not a difficult battle as a Dragon Pulse from Latias and a Luster Purge from Latios ends it quickly. Latias is pumped up from the battle while her brother just shakes it off. The battle takes me back to when I first caught Latios.

It was eight years ago and I was walking around the forest. My family lived in a quiet village, and the woods around it housed no aggressive Pokemon. I often hiked around in them, enjoying the time to myself until an Ursaring popped out. I was only eight, so I didn’t have a Pokemon to defend myself. The Ursaring was advancing and my legs were frozen. Just then Latios flew down, attacked it, and made it retreat back into the grass. I started to run back to the village when the Eon Pokemon flicked me up onto his back and flew me back.

When we landed I was greeted by my best friend… whose name I can’t remember. She was my age though, that much I remember, and that she is the reason I own the Latias as well. The twin to my newfound Pokemon swooped down and, after (what I assumed to be) conversing with her brother, submitted herself to my friend.

Three years later and with some training my friend and I were getting stronger and stronger. But one day, she went missing. The Eon twins searched frantically for her but was found nowhere. I gave up looking in the village and stepped out into the woods again, Latios at my side, and did not plan on coming back until I found her. When I finally came out on the other side, Latias was there, waiting, and I knew she was coming with us.

From the five years of separation, I can’t remember her name, but I still know what she looks like, but I hope she remembers my name. That’s how I will know it’s her.

After I’m done training, it’s midday so I begin to shop in the city for potions and status healers. When I have what I need, I battle some wandering trainers, earning some more Poke dollars, and head out again. I won't be seeing the house again, as I live the life of a traveler, trying to find her.

thebrawler56
6 years ago#40
Latias is 4 feet long and Latios is 6 feet long. You must have a big room.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega-Bug
  3. Pokemon United
  • Topic Archived