• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega-Bug
  3. Pokemon United

User Info: Pinxed

Pinxed
6 years ago#191
thebrawler56 posted...
Pinxed posted...
What's the goal for today?

Its another free day.

Is there anything I CAN do, as tonight for me is a free night?

User Info: thebrawler56

thebrawler56
6 years ago#192
Pinxed posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
Pinxed posted...
What's the goal for today?

Its another free day.

Is there anything I CAN do, as tonight for me is a free night?

Since you are on your own for the beginning of the story, you may start your side of the story.
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
"Crap, I hate my logic."-KeyBlade999

Pinxed
6 years ago#193
So... um... what do I write about exactly? I know I have my story but what's the general story again? Gyms and stuff as well?

If that's the case, I'm traveling through Rustboro City. I'm not sure what trainer school you're in, but if it's the Hoenn one, you can say you saw a trainer with the Eon duo following him, but I won't integrate with you guys until later, if that's alright?

thebrawler56
6 years ago#194
Pinxed posted...
So... um... what do I write about exactly? I know I have my story but what's the general story again? Gyms and stuff as well?

If that's the case, I'm traveling through Rustboro City. I'm not sure what trainer school you're in, but if it's the Hoenn one, you can say you saw a trainer with the Eon duo following him, but I won't integrate with you guys until later, if that's alright?

What I have planned is different. You and the other side people don't meet until the second episode, where you challenge Jakiah and another person to a double battle. For now, just elaborate on that girl.

Pinxed
6 years ago#195
thebrawler56 posted...
Pinxed posted...

What I have planned is different. You and the other side people don't meet until the second episode, where you challenge Jakiah and another person to a double battle. For now, just elaborate on that girl.

Okay that should be good. It'll take some time to think and I don't think I can just train... Ehh... I'll just find a rival. Any takers? ;)

thebrawler56
6 years ago#196
Pinxed posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
Pinxed posted...

Okay that should be good. It'll take some time to think and I don't think I can just train... Ehh... I'll just find a rival. Any takers? ;)

I suppose It makes the most sense for us.

Pinxed
6 years ago#197
thebrawler56 posted...
Pinxed posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
Pinxed posted...

I suppose It makes the most sense for us.

If someone here becomes my rival or I just create one?

Edit: I'll make one. I don't want to control another person's character.

Pinxed
6 years ago#198
So I finished this morning so I thought I would post it. Here you go:

It’s a beautiful night to go from one city to the next. Nice clear skies, perfect for flying…

Then I’m up in the air soaring to the next town. I tend not to do this much, as I can see the disappointment on Latias’s face, even when I choose to ride her. It hurts me to see her remember the loss, so I rush to the next city.

As I land I turn to see the sunrise. It’s amazing, so amazing that I just sit there for what must have been an hour. When I turn around, I can see a crowd of people have formed around me. At first I’m confused as I was never one to receive attention. “Does everyone here greet the sunrise?” I shout to the crowd, but then I can tell none of them are looking at me, or the sunrise for that matter. They were all gaping at my Pokemon, who were playing what I think is tag, but I could never completely put my finger on it.

When I stood up to continue with my day, they came down to follow me to the Pokemon Centre, so they can have a bit of rest. When they followed me the crowd sighed with disappointment, but continued on with their morning.

While waiting on the nurse, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see what I find to be pretty cute girl smiling at me.

“Are they yours?” she asks.

“Latios and Latias I assume?” I reply. “Yeah, they’re my Pokemon.”

“Oh, cool,” she says. She’s definitely trying to ask me something, as I can tell by tone, so I take the silence as a chance to ask.

“Hey, may ask for your name?”

“Jackie.”

“Well Jackie, my name’s Pinxed. Is there anything I can help you with?”

“Well… you see…” I can tell she’s nervous. “I was just wondering if it would be possible to see your Pokemon in action?”

I think about it for a moment, not for a decision, but a strategy. “I’ll give it a shot. New to the sport or are you anxious for a shot at the Eon Duo?”

“I’m not new to this, but I have never battled someone like you before. You seem to have a higher purpose.”

“Well, I can’t say that you’re wrong” I say as we walk outside, my Pokemon eager for a battle. Jackie throws her Pokeballs into the air and with a flash, a Blaziken and a Frosslass appear.

Latios and Latias come out from behind me. This is where the strategy kicks in. Blaziken can barely touch my Psychic Dragons, so Frosslass is the first one down.

“Latios, Dragon Claw! Latias, Psychic!” The Frosslass faints from the blows.

“Blaziken, use Shadow Claw!” That was unexpected. Latios is hit and I can see he’s injured. I try to get them to both use fly, but Blaziken is too quick. He uses his move again a Latios is struck. He’s barely holding on. Luckily for me, I can get Latios in the air while Latias strikes the opposing Pokemon with Psychic as it falls.

“Good match,” I say, walking over to shake her hand. “It’s been awhile since I last had a battle like that.”

“Really? Thanks,” she smiles.

She begins to hand me the prize for winning but I turn it down. “You don’t have to. You made a good challenge, and I don’t need it. Anyways, I got to get going now.”

I walk back into the Pokemon Centre to heal. On the way out she catches me again. “I was just wondering...” she trails off. I nod as if encouraging her, so she continues. “Would it be possible if I came with you?”

User Info: MetaDeDeDe

MetaDeDeDe
6 years ago#199
Does any one what to be my Rival?
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!

thebrawler56
6 years ago#200
MetaDeDeDe posted...
Does any one what to be my Rival?

Not quite yet for you. You just train in secret.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega-Bug
  3. Pokemon United
  • Topic Archived