• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RichPlaystation

RichPlaystation
9 years ago#1
There is only one other person I could find talking about this: http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/broken-sword--director-s-cut-c/1121577

Whenever you do special tasks in the game, you hear a goat's sound and the respective box is open.
1- For the first one, you have to examine the bookshelf twice at the beginning of the game with Nico.
2- For the second one you talk with Guido about the metal rod in front of the hotel Ubu.
3- For the third one, I missed it :(
4- For the fourth one, you talk with Khan about the metal rod when he is going to kill you on the top of the bull's head.
5- For the fifth one, you use the metal rod on the skull on the door located under the sewers of Montfaucon.
6- For the sixth and last one, I missed it too :'(

There are a number of secret comics to unlock, has anyone found them all? I'm guessing that they are either Nico based ones, or they are something else to do with the sewer rod.
Brotherhood. Peace. Unity.
In the name of Kane.

RichPlaystation
9 years ago#2
OK. I have it sorted, and have corrected a few of them, here is the final list (if anyone other than me actually cares that is):

1 - Examine the bookshelf three times on the first visit in the Carchons' mansion (Nico)
2 - Show Guido the Sewer Key outside the Hotel Ubu (George)
3 - Use the Sewer Key on the Tripod Case, once it is empty, in the Crune Museum (George)
4 - Show Kahn the Sewer Key when he confronts you on the Bulls Head (George)
5 - Use the Sewer Key on the Skull/Door round the corner, in the sewers under Montfauçon (George)
6 - Use the Sewer Key on the Suit of Armour inside the Ville De Vasconcellos in Spain (George)
In the name of Kane.

User Info: xsesh

xsesh
9 years ago#3
where can i get this game
ZOE3, Console 2D Castlevania, Chrono Break, 2D \ Console 2D Metroid
Where are They?

xsesh
9 years ago#4
already found it
Where are They?

RichPlaystation
9 years ago#5
Not sure if I need to reply to this or not...... I am replying here I know, but I mean with an actual answer of some sort.

Plus that was kind of off topic, but oh well, no one else is here anyway.
In the name of Kane.

xsesh
9 years ago#6
this is off topic too is it worth playing
Where are They?

RichPlaystation
9 years ago#7
That's fine, and yeah I would say it was worth buying, I already got it on the DS, and the original on the PC.
I would say play at least the both PC versions, as they accompany each other well, some things the original did better, some things this version did better.
In the name of Kane.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A