• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Chris Campaign Chapter 4 bug/glitch (spoilers)

User Info: TechaNinja

TechaNinja
7 years ago#1
Me and some random dude who joined my game couldn't pass one section where 2 zombies (the ones that reattach themselves) knock you onto pipes above fire. As soon as we get knocked onto the pipes and put into aiming on back mode the zombies turned invisible and we could only fire one shot. Tried using gren launcher and killed em but again we still died.

Doesn't occur in singleplayer though. Must be online only bug. Anyone else get this?
XBL GT: TechaNinjaa
3DS: 1934-0682-1548

User Info: RineN1

RineN1
7 years ago#2
Never heard of it
I played that today with some random guy too and this never happened o_O
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) La Tale (PC) Watching: Astarotte no Omocha!!!

User Info: gamingpsychotic

gamingpsychotic
7 years ago#3
I played this section in online co-op and didn't experience an issue. Do you have the game installed? If so, part of your installation may be corrupted, and you may need to re install.
"Vegeta...I can't...believe it..."

User Info: teehee23

teehee23
7 years ago#4
Sounds like it could be caused by alligators in the sewer.
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...

User Info: TechaNinja

TechaNinja
7 years ago#5
It's installed yes. Rest of the game is fine. Offline, online, mercs co op etc. This is the only real bug I found. The guy quit after we tried to pass for the 5th time, so it worked alright by myself. Maybe it's just bad connection / lag.
XBL GT: TechaNinjaa
3DS: 1934-0682-1548
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Chris Campaign Chapter 4 bug/glitch (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A