8 months ago #5
You can learn a lot from people playing cooperative mode on the campaign as well as on mercenaries

I have played with serious players from France and Japan , and other territories over the world . My young friend (female) will learn the spawn patterns in detail. Experts would help her get very high scores . Some of my highest scores came from these players

On solo mode (or duo for that matter) :-

1. You will get nowhere if you kill enemies by shooting only

2. You need to add time to you count down by breaking the "time cystals" and killing with counterattacks (counter for short) , and 5 seconds by stabbing or stomping the enemy to death

3. If you use the "time bonus" skill , you get added precious seconds . This is the only skill I have been successful with

4.. Counter(attack) gives you 10 seconds added time if you kill the enemy

5. CDG (coup-de-grace) gives you added 7 secs , when the enemy is heavily stunned and you kill from its front , not behind as you gain 5 seconds . Male characters can use back hand . All can use "quick shot" and slide for the 7 secs bonus

6. "Attack reaction" is set to off . It does not work all the time and players learn from experience ( for counterattack )

7. The knife is fully useful with the character gaining 5 sec or better with counterattack
also known as Tamshe

Previous Versions
8 months ago
You can learn a lot from people playing cooperative mode on the campaign as well as on mercenaries

I have played with serious players from France and Japan , and other territories over the whole . My young friend (female) will learn the spawn patterns in detail. Experts would help her get very high scores . Some of my highest scores came from these players

On solo mode (or duo for that matter) :-

1. You will get nowhere if you kill enemies by shooting only

2. You need to add time to you count down by breaking the "time cystals" and killing with counterattacks (counter for short) , and 5 seconds by stabbing or stomping the enemy to death

3. If you use the "time bonus" skill , you get added precious seconds . This is the only skill I have been successful with

4.. Counter(attack) gives you 10 seconds added time if you kill the enemy

5. CDG (coup-de-grace) gives you added 7 secs , when the enemy is heavily stunned and you kill from its front , not behind as you gain 5 seconds . Male characters can use back hand . All can use "quick shot" and slide for the 7 secs bonus

6. "Attack reaction" is set to off . It does not work all the time and players learn from experience ( for counterattack )

7. The knife is fully useful with the character gaining 5 sec or better with counterattack