8 months ago #1
The topic on mercenaries above with 500 posts (created by NelloAngelo) was never completed

Some maps were completely left out

I am going to talk about my experiences with US version , played in the Caribbean with my 2 mb/s copper connection as well as 30 mb/s cable connection

Its really how I achieved 1 million scores at each map and how others ( my friends used different characters )

As discussed above

Different skills were recommended for each character

Time bonuses were recommended for the first 10 kills only

The spawn sequence were given for about 4 maps

The "legit players" on the leatherboard will give an idea on which characters were used
Jake
Chris
Sherry
and Carla are popular

CJ on "Capcom Unity external forum" gave some great tips also

There are many Youtube videos on ps3 which don't work on my system . While connection speed may be an issue , they just can not be copied , action by action , 10 seconds counterattack by counterattack . However the youtube videos are best for learning spawn patterns

Maybe someone else can list the spawns of the maps not listed on thread above
also known as Tamshe

Previous Versions
8 months ago
The topic on mercenaries above with 500 posts was never completed

I am going to talk about my experiences with US version , played in the Caribbean with my 2 mb/s copper connection as well as 30 mb/s cable connection

Its really how I achieved 1 million scores at each map and how others ( my friends used different characters )

As discussed above

The "legit players" on the leatherboard will give an idea on which characters were used
Jake
Chris
Sherry
and Carla are popular

CJ on "Capcom external forum" gave some great tips also

There are many Youtube videos on ps3 which don't work on my system . While connection speed may be an issue , they just can not be copied , action by action , 10 seconds counterattack by counterattack . However the youtube videos are best for learning spawn patterns

8 months ago
The topic on mercenaries above with 500 posts (created by NelloAngello) was never completed

As discussed above

Jake
Chris
Sherry
and Carla are popular

8 months ago
The topic on mercenaries above with 500 posts (created by NelloAngelo) was never completed

As discussed above

Jake
Chris
Sherry
and Carla are popular