Things to be changed after playing the demo. (Poll)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Things to be changed after playing the demo. (Poll)

User Info: Balamb00

Balamb00
5 years ago#1
What's the one thing you would change about the game after playing the demo? - Results (49 votes)
Leon's fear of lightning.
24.49% (12 votes)
Melee attacks should incorporate knife/electric baton when equipped.
32.65% (16 votes)
The use of three controller actions when sliding to cover and L1 and stick when in cover.
20.41% (10 votes)
The constant ground shooting no matter which direction you dodge. (Forward roll mainly)
6.12% (3 votes)
The quick shot controls with lack of direction of aiming and button sequence.
6.12% (3 votes)
Other. (Specify)
10.2% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
For me I would like to see melee attacks incorporating knife/baton when equipped. The reasoning behind this is because I don't feel the weapons are as effective when your movement becomes slightly limited over the quick pacing of the melee attacks. And it would switch up the animations for each character when using a weapon.

Now this may already be in play and just difficult to tell with limited gameplay seeing how if you notice with Chris; when holding his rifle he uses butt strokes to get the job done.

But there is no way currently telling if the damage is more significant with a weapon in hand.

It would also be nice to have a different control scheme for cover.

Also, does anyone know why Leon (possibly Helena too) hesitates when lightning strikes? It's kind of funny to me.

Just my thoughts, what are yours?

User Info: Hyroglyphixs

Hyroglyphixs
5 years ago#2
I agree that melee right now is a little overpowered, but I think playing on a harder difficulty will resolve that.

The only thing I would change would be the camera while shooting...but that has already been fixed so I'm pretty happy with that.

Also, regarding the fear of lightning, if you were in a dark, zombie infested building, wouldn't you be scared too when suddenly lightning strikes? I would be..

User Info: turtles1236

turtles1236
5 years ago#3
Balamb00 posted...
For me I would like to see melee attacks incorporating knife/baton when equipped. The reasoning behind this is because I don't feel the weapons are as effective when your movement becomes slightly limited over the quick pacing of the melee attacks. And it would switch up the animations for each character when using a weapon.

Now this may already be in play and just difficult to tell with limited gameplay seeing how if you notice with Chris; when holding his rifle he uses butt strokes to get the job done.

But there is no way currently telling if the damage is more significant with a weapon in hand.

Also, does anyone know why Leon (possibly Helena too) hesitates when lightning strikes? It's kind of funny to me.

. . . ummm . . . lol?
Support Project Crystallis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA2dI9RCf6c&feature=plcp
PSN: BiG j 632 / XBL: XIG BiG j 632

User Info: KevintheDork

KevintheDork
5 years ago#4
turtles1236 posted...
Balamb00 posted...

. . . ummm . . . lol?

Damn, my poor little lungs hurt right now.
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!

User Info: Balamb00

Balamb00
5 years ago#5
Hyroglyphixs posted...
Also, regarding the fear of lightning, if you were in a dark, zombie infested building, wouldn't you be scared too when suddenly lightning strikes? I would be..

True.

User Info: pure mind games

pure mind games
5 years ago#6
OMG Option 1, didn't even read the rest.

Stupidest.Idea.EVER!

Not every time no, the first, most likely.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oczhGNevlCk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC6TYdw9b3Q

User Info: turtles1236

turtles1236
5 years ago#7
KevintheDork posted...

I think TC may have actual proof of chris's sexual orientation . . .
Support Project Crystallis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA2dI9RCf6c&feature=plcp
PSN: BiG j 632 / XBL: XIG BiG j 632

User Info: sehr0

sehr0
5 years ago#8
i think the characters in the demo are equipped with skills, leon wont be so overpowered at the same part in the full game maybe because its the start of his campaign.

stuff like quick shot...etc are skills i think?

User Info: ElusionM_08

ElusionM_08
5 years ago#9
Def the Leon being scared of lightning. Like, wtf...

Anyways, obviously its too late to change anything, but hope they had already everything stupid, storywise (all Leon so far) and gameplay (all campaigns). Doubt it.
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012

User Info: ElusionM_08

ElusionM_08
5 years ago#10
turtles1236 posted...
KevintheDork posted...

I think TC may have actual proof of chris's sexual orientation . . .

Or TC just has a gun fetish...
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Things to be changed after playing the demo. (Poll)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived