RE5 = RE4 > RE2 > RE3 >> RE0 >>>> RE1 = RE:CV

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. RE5 = RE4 > RE2 > RE3 >> RE0 >>>> RE1 = RE:CV

User Info: ElusionM_08

ElusionM_08
5 years ago#41
VolcanoBoulder posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
Dual wielding
Revisiting same locations but unlocking new areas as a different character

Doesn't RE2 have both of those?

Dual wielding? Really? I didn't play RE2 in years but I am sure CVX is known to be the first RE with dual wielding.

Also, revisiting areas in RE2 and CVX are kinda different. The level design and script in CVX is mind baffling, probably the best I have seen in games personally.
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012

User Info: BasementDude

BasementDude
5 years ago#42
macarena69 posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
macarena69 posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
macarena69 posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...

Stop being so defensive, kid

Stop act like you have a girder up your ass.

Get your dad's girder out of my ass

Yeah, 14 year old angry kid locked away in his room with shooters confirmed.

Good luck with your life. You're gonna need it.

25 year old South African man with no job and spends his time in an internet café confirmed

Good luck with the local warlords. Maybe you can use CV dual wielding agaisnt them

racist
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 89,322,550.77

User Info: macarena69

macarena69
5 years ago#43
ElusionM_08 posted...
VolcanoBoulder posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
Dual wielding
Revisiting same locations but unlocking new areas as a different character

Doesn't RE2 have both of those?

Dual wielding? Really? I didn't play RE2 in years but I am sure CVX is known to be the first RE with dual wielding.

Also, revisiting areas in RE2 and CVX are kinda different. The level design and script in CVX is mind baffling, probably the best I have seen in games personally.

FATHEEEEEEEEEEEERRR
Sno's ball and chain

User Info: VolcanoBoulder

VolcanoBoulder
5 years ago#44
ElusionM_08 posted...

Oh, you're right. I thought the SMG was actually two SMGs, but I must have been thinking of CV.
"i lick the crap off their b-hole on a daily basis, they have no crap left to reasonably call them crapcom" -- BasementDude

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
5 years ago#45
RE6>RE5>>>>>>>RE4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest

I like action and FUN in my games
Blast'd kids and their posts that only say "Sig'd"! You can't sig "Sig'd"! -grand_maester

ElusionM_08
5 years ago#46
thedarklordx3 posted...

But...classics are fun too...

User Info: macarena69

macarena69
5 years ago#47
ElusionM_08 posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...

The only classic that doesnt suck is the original Borderlands on the NES
Sno's ball and chain

ElusionM_08
5 years ago#48
macarena69 posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...

No one's talking to you, you 14 year old shooter-worshipping, gamer without taste.

User Info: LeonKennedyi3

LeonKennedyi3
5 years ago#49
WHAT??????????? Dont even compare that peice of trash RE5 to my RE6. RE6 is nothing like RE5, only those crappy chapters from Jake and Chris's story will be like RE5 for all the losers who actually thought RE5 was a good game.....meh >_< I thought RE5 was TERRIBLE and I can't stand those Jake Chris chapters CAPCOM YOU RUINED SOME OF MY FUN WITH RE6 DAMMIT -_-

But anyway I'll just be sticking with Leons chapter the most since it will be the TRUE RE GAME and not have to worry about seeing ugly steroid roid raging Chris come back ^___^ I'll just avoid using his chapter he's so ugly ^_^ I don't even want to bother with that chapter Jake and Chris look like they take steroids and Chris looks like a danm ape >_< I hate macho men like that. I would compare RE6 to RE4 has the more scary atmosphere and Leon<3 after so long where has my handsome rockstar been up to?
FINALLY THANKY OU CAPCOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LEON ROCKS <3

i know i'm going off topic abit i'm just very excited for Leon now<3 >_<can't wait to buy 20 copies of this game -_- and I would not compare RE3 RE1 RE5 to RE6 they are NOTHING compared to RE6 -_-

I'm very pleased with Capcom now no more steroid main characters thank god Capcom take my MONEY<3

User Info: LeonKennedyi3

LeonKennedyi3
5 years ago#50
ElusionM_08 posted...
macarena69 posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...

No one's talking to you, you 14 year old shooter-worshipping, gamer without taste.

Hey Elusion, aren't you that Chris fanboy who always hates on Leon? PFFFF another one bites the dust, listen DUDE stay away from my fans and stop hating on my games and characters >_< I have to disagree with you in that RE1 and the old games sucked BAD with bad camera angles bad story acting and worst of all BAD main characters ~_~ your just jealous that RE1 sold like crap and that Leon is the star and main character.

Leons chapter in RE6 will be TRUE RE STYLE horror while your poor Chris will just be a side story with no RE gameplay and just be another GOW copy just added to the mix same with Jake -__- another extra we didn;t need, I have the full game from one of my friends and Leons ganna kick a*** RE1 nothing compared to RE6 and..

(spoilers) Iheard from one of my friends and co workers that Leon makes a happy ending at the end while Chris ends up ohh how do I say this...A SADD END TO HIS STEROID ugly doom

ALL HEIL LEON ^_^ and i'm happy to see Chris fall down to his doom steroid Ape face man won't be character of the year like Leon and clearly Capcom loves my Leon more than yor Chris -_- Muscle meat head.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. RE5 = RE4 > RE2 > RE3 >> RE0 >>>> RE1 = RE:CV

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived