Who else canceled their preorder after playing the demo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Who else canceled their preorder after playing the demo?

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
5 years ago#51
JesterSeesAll posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
So TC canceled his preorder? Okay then. I believe we won't see TC again in this board.

He's not allowed to rent it or gamefly it?

I canceled mine also, but this is why I love redbox and gamefly. Between the two I've saved myself quite a bit of money that would have been otherwise wasted on crappy games this year. It's like video game insurance. ^_^

nope modded consoles are.....but yeah renting is the next best thing i guess.
Melodic Death Bands of The Moment -- I Spit Ashes, Cipher System, Catch The Sun, Arise, Words Of Farewell, Dorgmooth, Sylosis, Disese Illusion.

User Info: shonenlee

shonenlee
5 years ago#52
Animesetsuna posted...
Well, since they said the canceled their preorder or whatsoever, hopefully, they are not allow to rent or buy the game and also they are not allow to come to this board. I am sure they are not going to try the demo of Sept 18. And they won't bother this board again.

HAHAHAHAHA....

Console owners are so lucky to have the RE6 demos (both the DD and the upcoming public version), PC gamers (like me) are still waiting for the RE6 PC to be out, but it will not be available till 2nd Qtr next year, that's for sure.
I've got a job to do, and I'm gonna see it through ~ Chris Redfield, RE5

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
5 years ago#53
shonenlee posted...

Console owners are so lucky to have the RE6 demos (both the DD and the upcoming public version), PC gamers (like me) are still waiting for the RE6 PC to be out, but it will not be available till 2nd Qtr next year, that's for sure.

i suggest you to switch to consoles esp PS3 if you're an avid gamer 'cause there are many great games which are consoles exclusive.
It all happened because of Rin

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
5 years ago#54
I thought PCs were just meant for RTS games. Those games work great there.

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
5 years ago#55
I predict the trolls in this board will have to keep fighting these type of topics more and more when the game is released, and they find themselves only people playing it
PSN:yahyano1
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Who else canceled their preorder after playing the demo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived