• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I watched a Let's Play to see if this game really was as bad as i remembered.

User Info: Ganbari

Ganbari
10 months ago#1
It was pretty terrible.

Glad it's dead. What a terrible game. Good riddance.

I'm glad the studio that made it learned their lesson though. Hellblade was pretty impressive.

User Info: smithkakarot

smithkakarot
10 months ago#2
Call me crazy, but out of all the characters that got totally bastardized...I think Sparda got it the worst. Dante and Vergil at least superficially resemble their original counterparts to an extent. Sparda...didn't fight the demon army alone, didn't become a legend, and he didn't die a dignified death. Instead, he ran away and hid in some big mansion with Eva, was dumb enough to enroll his son in a demon-controlled orphanage by accident, and was captured and became Mundus' personal gimp for all eternity.

...not to mention, he dresses like a 40-year-old sitcom dad.
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta

User Info: scottt_

scottt_
9 months ago#3
I just got the platinum. Was pretty good actually.
I'll never understand why people would watch videos of other people playing games. Must be a fetish thing.

User Info: myghostisdead

myghostisdead
9 months ago#4
scottt_ posted...
I just got the platinum. Was pretty good actually.
I'll never understand why people would watch videos of other people playing games. Must be a fetish thing.

Maybe they want to see tips and tricks from better players, maybe they want to see before buying, Maybe they they don't have all the dlc and want to see if it is worth it, maybe they want to see if anybody can make a bad game worthwhile, I'm sure there are many other reasons.
https://kzeor.deviantart.com
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I watched a Let's Play to see if this game really was as bad as i remembered.
  • Topic Archived