DmC Demo Technical Analysis from hardcoreviolenceshow

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. DmC Demo Technical Analysis from hardcoreviolenceshow

User Info: Nofumasa

Nofumasa
5 years ago#11
Rising Dragon

Absolutely wrecks a demon's ass.
I am Nofumasa Baba.
Brother of Nobufasa Baba.

User Info: pigboy

pigboy
5 years ago#12
Million Dollars x BnB combo!!

Yeah, since there is only about a month left before the release of the final version of DmC, there should not be much change from the Demo which is a big disappointment to me.

User Info: TheOriginalMax

TheOriginalMax
5 years ago#13
Interesting. Also a gripe I forgot to mention before, something I was fretting pre-release: Slow-motion for near-dodges. Yeah, Bayo did that as well. DMC didn't though. If I want Bayonetta features I go to Bayonetta. If I want DMC features I go to DMC. I don't want this grey mass.
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.

User Info: TheDromader

TheDromader
5 years ago#14
TheOriginalMax posted...
Interesting. Also a gripe I forgot to mention before, something I was fretting pre-release: Slow-motion for near-dodges. Yeah, Bayo did that as well. DMC didn't though. If I want Bayonetta features I go to Bayonetta. If I want DMC features I go to DMC. I don't want this grey mass.

Same with visable ghostly-white transparent people with the whole dimension inside a dimension, gravity shifting during certain stages (though thats not in the demo), giant open voids with floating rocks and castles and stuff....

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
5 years ago#15
TheDromader posted...
TheOriginalMax posted...

Same with visable ghostly-white transparent people with the whole dimension inside a dimension, gravity shifting during certain stages (though thats not in the demo), giant open voids with floating rocks and castles and stuff....

Bayonetta at least handles swearing better. It doesn't drop F-bombs every 2 seconds.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

User Info: ShadowZero007

ShadowZero007
5 years ago#16
Pesmerga255 posted...
TheDromader posted...
TheOriginalMax posted...

Bayonetta at least handles swearing better. It doesn't drop F-bombs every 2 seconds.

I'll take "F*** you" over "Time to go Vroom"
In my restless dreams I see that town...

Pesmerga255
5 years ago#17
ShadowZero007 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
TheDromader posted...
TheOriginalMax posted...

I'll take "F*** you" over "Time to go Vroom"

Of course you will, you're a child.

User Info: Strelok

Strelok
5 years ago#18
I don't.
The former sounds dumb and offensive.

The second sounds silly and funny.
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg

User Info: ShadowZero007

ShadowZero007
5 years ago#19
You know Bayo's script was god awful half the time >_>

I digress; yeah I stand by my point.
And of course Pes sets in with personal attacks.

;p Cause antis never start it.
I'll forgive you guys considering he is the AntiStar though.
In my restless dreams I see that town...

Pesmerga255
5 years ago#20
ShadowZero007 posted...
You know Bayo's script was god awful half the time >_>

I digress; yeah I stand by my point.
And of course Pes sets in with personal attacks.

;p Cause antis never start it.
I'll forgive you guys considering he is the AntiStar though.

Bayonetta is like God Hand. It doesn't try to have an award winning script.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. DmC Demo Technical Analysis from hardcoreviolenceshow

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived