I'm sure this has been said... But....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I'm sure this has been said... But....
(message deleted)

User Info: KaijinSurohm

KaijinSurohm
5 years ago#52
Big_Boss1432 posted...
You keep describing dante with your definition of a douche. I love him (like I keep saying SOOO many times) but he is king douche of capcoms protagonist. Jake Muller almost beats him.

There's only a few ways to describe a "Douche" and all of them point to the same thing. You, on the other hand, clearly have no idea what your talking about. I'll just make it simple and add you to my ignore list so I don't lose any more brain cells when you post.

Wishing to discuss a game topic is one thing, blatantly showing ignorance to a simple word is another. I'm done.

User Info: Big_Boss1432

Big_Boss1432
5 years ago#53
KaijinSurohm posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
You keep describing dante with your definition of a douche. I love him (like I keep saying SOOO many times) but he is king douche of capcoms protagonist. Jake Muller almost beats him.

There's only a few ways to describe a "Douche" and all of them point to the same thing. You, on the other hand, clearly have no idea what your talking about. I'll just make it simple and add you to my ignore list so I don't lose any more brain cells when you post.

Wishing to discuss a game topic is one thing, blatantly showing ignorance to a simple word is another. I'm done.

k capt. Butthurt. Sorry if you can't respect my opinion. You blatantly show ignorance by thinking Dante is a clever character haha
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.

User Info: Ether101

Ether101
5 years ago#54
Big_Boss1432 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...

k capt. Butthurt. Sorry if you can't respect my opinion. You blatantly show ignorance by thinking Dante is a clever character haha

You don't have a respectable opinion. All you're doing is stating that you're right because you say so.
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.

Big_Boss1432
5 years ago#55
Ether101 posted...

You don't have a respectable opinion. All you're doing is stating that you're right because you say so.

I'm just saying he's a douche and I'm amazed no one has realized it.
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.

User Info: pigboy

pigboy
5 years ago#56
Ether101 posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...

Beware - logical explanation would not affect him a bit. He is a true douche and he will think of everyone & everything is like him (a douche). XD

Big_Boss1432
5 years ago#57
pigboy posted...

Beware - logical explanation would not affect him a bit. He is a true douche and he will think of everyone & everything is like him (a douche). XD

You guys didn't use any logical explanation! I gave quotes and videos! All you guys said was "Nope he's a confident guy, very sarcastic and also very cocky' BUT he's not a douche"
You made it seem like he's a good character with great devolpment and the ruined him; HE'S NOT! haha hes just a douche we all love.

User Info: Ether101

Ether101
5 years ago#58
Big_Boss1432 posted...
You guys didn't use any logical explanation! I gave quotes and videos! All you guys said was "Nope he's a confident guy, very sarcastic and also very cocky' BUT he's not a douche"

I did use logic by pointing out that all your doing is saying things support your argument when they don't. Being a douche requiers being a horrible person and we know that Dante is anything but.

You made it seem like he's a good character with great devolpment and the ruined him; HE'S NOT! haha hes just a douche we all love.

There are plenty of great characters out there that have very little to no character development. Dante was fine the way that he was and none of this changes that.
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I'm sure this has been said... But....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived