I'm sure this has been said... But....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I'm sure this has been said... But....

User Info: Big_Boss1432

Big_Boss1432
5 years ago#21
^ My point is; he is still a douche. I don't see why people hate him. Its not like they mad him into a nice guy pretty boy.
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.

User Info: ForevAlone

ForevAlone
5 years ago#22
I know this is a stupid question, but did you guys download the demo from psn?

User Info: pigboy

pigboy
5 years ago#23
Raycon posted...

... You really can't see how jarringly different these quotes are from the block in your post?

Based on his answer, he really does see the different, he still "think" the original Dante is a douche and that hurts!!! That's totally crazy but it is happening!! XD

pigboy
5 years ago#24
ForevAlone posted...
I know this is a stupid question, but did you guys download the demo from psn?

yes, the demo has been available from the PSN store a couple days ago. I recommend give it a try and see the difference between it & the original DMC yourself as a gamer. =)

Big_Boss1432
5 years ago#25
pigboy posted...
Raycon posted...

... You really can't see how jarringly different these quotes are from the block in your post?

Based on his answer, he really does see the different, he still "think" the original Dante is a douche and that hurts!!! That's totally crazy but it is happening!! XD

How is OG dante not a douche? Thats why I loved him, he was such a lovable douche.
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.

User Info: KaijinSurohm

KaijinSurohm
5 years ago#26
pigboy posted...

LOL......... can't stop laughing after reading it. Great writing man! It is not help especially after the super huge thanksgiving meal & it give me a stomach aches after all the laughing! XD

ROFLMAO, I'm sorry dude, XD.

pigboy
5 years ago#27
Big_Boss1432 posted...
pigboy posted...
Raycon posted...

How is OG dante not a douche? Thats why I loved him, he was such a lovable douche.

How is the OG Dante a douche? KaijinSurohm's post explained it very clearly the difference between a douche vs. sarcastic & over-the-top. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/64714795?page=1

A douche is a loser who act confident to cover up his weakness. Dante is laid back & confident about himself with a sarcastic sense of humor. He is anything but a douche man.

Big_Boss1432
5 years ago#28
pigboy posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
pigboy posted...
Raycon posted...

How is the OG Dante a douche? KaijinSurohm's post explained it very clearly the difference between a douche vs. sarcastic & over-the-top. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/64714795?page=1

Dante is laid back & confident about himself with a sarcastic sense of humor. He is anything but a douche man.

Umm if someone had the same attitude as what you describe towards me I would think "wow what a douche" haha I'm pretty sure you would too. He's still sarcastic, and he's still laid back. He just says the F-word.

pigboy
5 years ago#29
KaijinSurohm posted...
pigboy posted...

LOL......... can't stop laughing after reading it. Great writing man! It is not help especially after the super huge thanksgiving meal & it give me a stomach aches after all the laughing! XD

ROFLMAO, I'm sorry dude, XD.

No problem dude! I actually enjoyed it! Plus there is nothing that a few Tums couldn't fix!! XD

User Info: Ether101

Ether101
5 years ago#30
exodiark posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
DirgeOfTheRaven posted...
You have a good point there. Haha. I noticed that. xD
Not to mention his brother Vergil.

and copying most of past dmc moves..

What choices do they have?
They even got death threats from the fans.

No they didn't. Those things that they classified as threats were never sent to them, they took it upon themselves to go out and find them.

Big_Boss1432 posted...
Umm if someone had the same attitude as what you describe towards me I would think "wow what a douche" haha I'm pretty sure you would too. He's still sarcastic, and he's still laid back. He just says the F-word.

No, because I'm not a douche.
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I'm sure this has been said... But....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived