I'm sure this has been said... But....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I'm sure this has been said... But....

User Info: Malus_X6

Malus_X6
5 years ago#11
exodiark posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
DirgeOfTheRaven posted...
You have a good point there. Haha. I noticed that. xD
Not to mention his brother Vergil.

and copying most of past dmc moves..

What choices do they have?
They even got death threats from the fans.

They deserved them.

Pretty much. You seriously can't tell me you don't expect any backlash when you badmouth an gods-know-how-many people.
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI

User Info: KaijinSurohm

KaijinSurohm
5 years ago#12
Has anyone just tried to imagine this as a new, non-DevilMayCry game?

Oh HELL no.

If you guys have to sit and put mental effort into thinking "This isn't DMC, This isn't DMC" and try to convince yourself that your not playing a pissport re-make, then that should tell you something about the playable vomit you have connected to a game controller.

Let me kinda ram a point him here, by copy and pasting some dialogue: (Btw, This is an insult to call him Dante, so I renamed him Punk.)

-------------------------------
The Punk "So, you must be the secret ingredient!"
Boss: "Who the f*** are you?!"
Punk: "I'm your prom date!"
Boss: "Who the f*** ARE you?!"
Punk: "Oh, by the way, my name is Dante."
Boss: "Dante, son of Sparda, the Nephlim?!"
Punk: "Actually, you can call me Dante the Demon Killer. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" (his voice grates my nerves, btw.)
Boss: "You can't kill me! I'm 12,000 years old!"
Punk: "You don't look a day over 1,200"
Boss: "F*** YOU!"
Dante: "No, F*** YOU!"
Boss: "F*** YOU!!!"
(I'm not kidding. This is actual dialogue.)
-Boss fight ensues-
Banter long "You stinky little Piss Weasel" (I'm pausing it mid game to catch these quotes) and "Succubus, suck on this!" (which ends with Punk drop kicking the demons's face.)
(Btw, the boss is a giant larva like demon.)
"I'm go to pull off your arms and legs, chew them up, and puke them all over your face!"
"You disgusting f*** child! I'm going to pull off your head, piss down your neck and s*** on your worthless carcass"
And Punk says "Your Dumped!" when the boss is defeated.

But hey, according to Ninja Theory, and everyone kissing their asses, this is totally Devil May Cry material.

Malus_X6
5 years ago#13
What in the blazing blue f*** is a piss weasel? :P

Sounds like something middle school boys would come up with just to come up with crap.

User Info: geekneck99

geekneck99
5 years ago#14

*Shrugs*
I have heard of s*** weasels before though.
If you can read this,
You don't need glasses.

User Info: MwarriorHiei

MwarriorHiei
5 years ago#15

Oh HELL no.

If you guys have to sit and put mental effort into thinking "This isn't DMC, This isn't DMC" and try to convince yourself that your not playing a pissport re-make, then that should tell you something about the playable vomit you have connected to a game controller.

Let me kinda ram a point him here, by copy and pasting some dialogue: (Btw, This is an insult to call him Dante, so I renamed him Punk.)

Punk: "Actually, you can call me Dante the Demon Killer. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" (his voice grates my nerves, btw.)
-Boss fight ensues-
Banter long "You stinky little Piss Weasel" (I'm pausing it mid game to catch these quotes) and "Succubus, suck on this!" (which ends with Punk drop kicking the demons's face.)
"I'm go to pull off your arms and legs, chew them up, and puke them all over your face!"
"You disgusting f*** child! I'm going to pull off your head, piss down your neck and s*** on your worthless carcass"

But hey, according to Ninja Theory, and everyone kissing their asses, this is totally Devil May Cry material.

you forgot to add in the parts where the boss induces vomiting and tries to hit donte with it.
o.o

User Info: pigboy

pigboy
5 years ago#16
KaijinSurohm posted...

Oh HELL no.

-Boss fight ensues-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL......... can't stop laughing after reading it. Great writing man! It is not help especially after the super huge thanksgiving meal & it give me a stomach aches after all the laughing! XD

I just never get it why the media keep praising Ninja Theory is the GREATEST writer in the video game industry ever have or something. All their pass games' stories are only okay at best!

Malus_X6
5 years ago#17

*Shrugs*
I have heard of s*** weasels before though.

Gotta love Dreamcatcher.

User Info: Big_Boss1432

Big_Boss1432
5 years ago#18
KaijinSurohm posted...

Oh HELL no.

-Boss fight ensues-

I dont think you've every played a DMC game. Dantes has always been capcoms lord douche.
"Its party time"
"Come on doggy lets play fetch ,':^)"
"I just LOVE family reunions"
Dante says the F-word now. Big deal/
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.

User Info: tehhead

tehhead
5 years ago#19
Guys, i didn't follow this game when it was still developed, can any1 give me a link where tameem seem/does insult the fan because the fans are not happy about they developing this franchise?

User Info: Raycon

Raycon
5 years ago#20
Big_Boss1432 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...

Oh HELL no.

-Boss fight ensues-

I dont think you've every played a DMC game. Dantes has always been capcoms lord douche.
"Its party time"
"Come on doggy lets play fetch ,':^)"
"I just LOVE family reunions"
Dante says the F-word now. Big deal/

... You really can't see how jarringly different these quotes are from the block in your post?
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I'm sure this has been said... But....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived