It's official!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Dark_Epathy

Dark_Epathy
6 years ago#41
Are you guys really attacking the HUD? There's nothing wrong with it. Neither does it interfere with the on-screen action much at all--probably even less than the previous games.
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa

User Info: Stink_Nasty

Stink_Nasty
6 years ago#42
No it's jsut really plain, that's the complaint
Child: Can you tell me another story about the Shepard? Stargazer: Did you buy the DLC?
Child: No......Stargazer: Then go to bed. -readyforwar

User Info: Dark_Epathy

Dark_Epathy
6 years ago#43
It just seems a little petty. Although, admittedly, I can imagine the DMC3 HUD on it, and it doesn't look that bad. : P
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa

User Info: RoxasANobody

RoxasANobody
6 years ago#44
It is a bit bland. I hope they remove Dante's face and they improve the colors.
"And she spoke words that would melt in your hands."
Currently Watching: www.youtube.com/user/OKAYSIAN

User Info: ShadowZero007

ShadowZero007
6 years ago#45
RoxasANobody posted...
It is a bit bland. I hope they remove Dante's face and they improve the colors.

Yeah, the portrait is a little off putting.

Apart from that, I don't particularly mind the hud.
In my restless dreams I see that town...

User Info: RichterB17

RichterB17
6 years ago#46
I have a feeling that HUD will be used for transitional reasons. Because I think literally Dante is going to change into the Dante we know and will probably somehow grow long hair out of nowhere as part of his growth as a character and this will also show up in the HUD.

Also did anyone notice that in the Public Enemy trailer Dante's sort of Brown while in the Demo (which they did say was a few levels later) his eyes are bright blue like regular Dante? I guess they had to explain the Blue Eyes as well in the game.
eff a dawg!!!!!!!

User Info: gilv3r

gilv3r
6 years ago#47
shatterstar posted...
Well this Dante is younger and his fighting style isn't as polished as the original due to his lack of fighting experience. If this is crap, let me get a second helping because I'm loving it.

I wish I was pleased as easily as a 5 year old.
PSN: ReddGrave
Playing: Peace Walker

User Info: Strelok

Strelok
6 years ago#48
Shatterstar is blindly praising every aspect of the game, regardless of how obviously bad it is.
He even got banned from Capcom Unity for his shenanigans and trolling, and considering CU tends to crack down hard on the ANTI-camp that ought to show how over the line he went.
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haruhiism.jpg

User Info: TheOriginalMax

TheOriginalMax
6 years ago#49
Dark_Epathy posted...
Are you guys really attacking the HUD? There's nothing wrong with it.

So now we're imposing our opinions on others? OK ^_^
You're absolutely wrong about everything that disagrees with me and you're a big poopy head if you disagree. Others are allowed to disagree with me but I'm putting you on a leash and FORBIDDING all disagreement from you!

MUAHAHAHA! I win LOLOLOLO g eöiuabhgwöuieagböuiewabg21ioq5bg2g8p915g.

Come on man. People disagree. And calling these things "petty" is just... Judgmental and rude.

Serious question: How come it's so hard for the majority of defenders to make an argument WITHOUT attacking an opposition's argument? Just grow up, people. Human beings tend to disagree on something. It's not like we live in a dictatorship.
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99

User Info: Shengali

Shengali
6 years ago#50

^Yet ;)

:P

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived