• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LmtH28

LmtH28
8 years ago#11
I wish you had posted earlier; I just finished remastering everything...

User Info: MiOdd

MiOdd
8 years ago#12
I have had a gamecenter account from the start of this game but it still only registered half of my achievements. For example I have the Complete 5 Bloodlines achievement but I'm missing the complete 2 bloodlines achievement somehow.

I can't confirm this just yet, but I suspect you only earn achievements if you're online while playing because I'm on an iPod Touch and don't have WiFi everywhere, but oh well, it's annoying, and I do think its the games fault because my other Gamecenter games appear to work fine, but I don't care so much. The game is still awesome.
This couch is the comfiest!

User Info: MiOdd

MiOdd
8 years ago#13
-EDIT-

My issue is GameCenters fault, I tried another game offline and recieved no achievements I know I should have earned. I also noticed my other games worked normally because they would save locally as per OpenFient and later sync my scores and achievements with GameCenter.

That's pretty stupid of Apple to require you to be online to use GameCenter knowing they sell products such as the Touch that aren't always online, oh well...
This couch is the comfiest!
  • Topic Archived