• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Infinity Blade
  3. I just beat the game on Bloodline 4 *spoilers*
LeafyMartian 11 years ago#1
And it started over with the whole 20 years later thing.....

Did I miss a cut scene after the credits??
NS FC 3723-8019-5800
Lord_Malfious 11 years ago#2
there's a cutscene after th credits, but it still doesn't explain why you have o do it again.

the cutscene is, there an iPhone on the chair, he presses it and these big metal things come down and a hologram of the earth appears... just a tease for online.

I'm not making that up btw
Want to join a fun Destiny 2 clan? Please check out Unity By Light www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=1850723
TheApd_Returns 11 years ago#3
the cutscene is, there an iPhone on the chair, he presses it and these big metal things come down and a hologram of the earth appears... just a tease for online.

thats not an iphone, thats not earth, and thats not a teaser for online. seriously, critical thinking.
Lord_Malfious 11 years ago#4
it clearly is a tease for online.....

and it clearly is a phone of some sort

and it clearly is the earth or a planet looking almost identical.
Want to join a fun Destiny 2 clan? Please check out Unity By Light www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=1850723
TheApd_Returns 11 years ago#5
it clearly is a tease for online.....

and it clearly is a phone of some sort

and it clearly is the earth or a planet looking almost identical.

so a big blue button on a chair that summons a nondescript blue planet with a debris belt is a "clear" sign of multiplayer and phones? youre getting alot out of that

really?

because i thought it was an extension of the plot, showing that god-king found ancient technology and is trying to protect the world against a greater evil he discovered. (since we're already on spoilers)
Leve1Up 11 years ago#6
Yeah dude, I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that it was a phone and an indicator of online gaming.
Did you even stop to question just how this game might work with multiplayer? Unless they completely aped Demon's Souls I can't think of an online system that would work.
_Elite_Bushido_ 11 years ago#7

there's a cutscene after th credits, but it still doesn't explain why you have o do it again.

it makes sense in that after you kill the boss he had a new son or something at that time, then the character that you beat him with becomes him(within 20 years finding out secrets and all that) then the bosses son comes for revenge

pretty simple, just rotates really
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
PS4, Mediocrity awaits. --------- FC: 0834-1795-7959
Lord_Malfious 11 years ago#8
yeh im an idiot...

it just seemed a bit stupid having futuristic stuff in it.
And I thought the greater evil was just going to be the Dungeon thing.

And when he said "people will be coming for you" I presumed it meant online <_<

im not sure why. never mind.
_Elite_Bushido_ 11 years ago#9
eh makes sense that itll be descents coming after you. id highly doubt they would be advertising MP at the end of SP, seems really weird
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
PS4, Mediocrity awaits. --------- FC: 0834-1795-7959
Lord_Malfious 11 years ago#10
but erm.. online multiplayer is coming in the next update....

1. Boards
  2. Infinity Blade
  3. I just beat the game on Bloodline 4 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A