• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs. Zombies
  3. How do I beat Bobsled bonanza and Dr Zomboss's revenge?

User Info: andrewcig

andrewcig
7 years ago#1
In "Bobsled bonanza" I tried using squash (tree of wisdom tip) didn't work, I've tried spikeweed, spikerock, mines, jalapenos (ok but expensive), even with a double row of sunflowers. Dr Zomboss's revenge is impossible, I got his health bar 3/4 then died. I know that the red robot eyes mean a hot ball, blue robot eyes mean Ice ball (elemental opposite attack).

andrewcig
7 years ago#2
I beat "Bobsled bonanza" using a double row of sunflowers, pea shooter (single), walnut, mines, spike weed, spike rock, lily pad, squash and Jalapeno. At the start plant mines at the end of ice (hope for the best they come in the same lane), alternate between mines and spike weed when needed. Use mines to hold off single zombies, jalapenos to defrost and blow up bobsled zombies. If bobsled zombies get through plant a walnut with a mine behind it, they'll line up chew through the rock then blow up together. If you have enough time and suns defrost ice and plant spike weed then spike rock. In the pool I planted three peashooters and double walnuts when I could.

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
7 years ago#3
Zomboss's Revenge can be tricky.

Make sure all your rows have at least 1 Melonpult in them, but keep them fairly spaced out so he doesn't kill more than 3 with his 2x3 square RV attack.

Use Jalapenos and Frost Shrooms in emergencies, but keep at least one of each to defend against his elemental ball attacks. If you have an extra Frost, you use it to temporarily freeze Zomboss when he drops into range of attack.

Don't bother placing plants on the flat area of the roof, as Zomboss will just step on them
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

andrewcig
7 years ago#4
I beat Dr Zomboss 4 days ago by a hairs whisker, with two lawn mowers left. I did what you said without knowing, I didn''t space out my melon pults, I just persisted and lucked out. Now the only thing left is hard survival mode and adventure mode. I might try and grow the tree of wisdom over 200ft. I've now got 200,000 in money.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs. Zombies
  3. How do I beat Bobsled bonanza and Dr Zomboss's revenge?
  • Topic Archived