• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs. Zombies
  3. Stuck on level 5-9, on 2nd go through. Anybody wanna help?

User Info: NintenDominate

NintenDominate
8 years ago#1
I'm stuck on level 5-9 of the second time through (when crazy dave chooses the first 3 of 9 plants for you.). I think it's the last level, not sure though. Can't remember if it's 5 or 6 chapters. Anyways it's a roof level and you have to have garlic, repeaters and umbrella plants. I keep getting really close but everything goes to heck toward the end. BTW I've completed everything else, except my stupid tree is only like 70ft tall and maybe one other insignificant achievement. My sunflower trophy is gold, blah blah...So if you've beat this level for 2nd time please give me a hint or even better just spoon feed me a walk-thru. I'm sick of this annoying stage.

User Info: NintenDominate

NintenDominate
8 years ago#2
I have trouble believing no one has beat this level. As I do consider myself far above average I know there are people who are better. Surely someone can recall how they broke through this darn level. Oh and if you're stuck on last stand I accidently wrote a walkthru for it in the "goldfarming on laststand" post. OK I'm going to try it again on my own. But still, HELP!

User Info: GeneralGuan

GeneralGuan
8 years ago#3
I'm having trouble too. Crazy dave is NOT helpful in his selections, one of the slots is wasted on a pea shooter.

User Info: wow_now

wow_now
8 years ago#4
also doesn't help that we're limited to only 9 slots instead of 10 like on the PC
"A lot of people do not muster the courage to live their dreams because they are afraid to die." ~ Les Brown

User Info: light_rock_zz

light_rock_zz
8 years ago#5
Which reminds me to ask: Is the plants Crazy Dave chose fixed for every single level or is it random?
  1. Boards
  2. Plants vs. Zombies
  3. Stuck on level 5-9, on 2nd go through. Anybody wanna help?
  • Topic Archived