• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shidou

Shidou
8 years ago#1
So I just read that Fourze will be added to Ganbaride soon(http://www.jefusion.com/2011/07/kamen-rider-fourze-joins-ganbaride.html), and considering that I just got this game I wanted to know if anyone has heard word of yet another version of climax heroes. Probably too soon, I know, but I just had to ask.
Run where you will. Everything will return to nothingness. First comes destruction! I bring forth nothing, bless nothing, save nothing. I just erase completely.

User Info: Okuusanman

Okuusanman
8 years ago#2
If so, I'm looking forward to that. They'll probably throw in Accel Booster and Eternal, maybe Skull and Crystal form..... and whatever's left of OOO's forms. I REALLY wanna see TaMaShii form and the Orange form in there......because they're epik.
I only just realized this,I could do screwed up things with a portal gun! :P

User Info: Shidou

Shidou
8 years ago#3
That would all be pretty good. I just wish that they would adjust some of the form and rider finale restriction issues, and maybe give some of the incomplete/ secondary riders some fine tuning/rider finales, like Gatack maybe having a proper Rider Kick.
Run where you will. Everything will return to nothingness. First comes destruction! I bring forth nothing, bless nothing, save nothing. I just erase completely.

User Info: ShinReska

ShinReska
8 years ago#4
I would love to see the rider form changes all kept in game instead of pre-selecting them.

Maybe a PS3 could handle that?
Launch my giant robot and start my theme music!

User Info: infernarutomon

infernarutomon
8 years ago#5
I would think that a Fourze version would definiately come out. and yes finish up some of the riders.

but a good thing is that since this show is for the 40th anniversary of Kamen Rider. You guys will probably get your wish and have Showa Riders. I would like to play as Shin, but I'm not holding my breath.

User Info: sarris98

sarris98
8 years ago#6

That'd be pretty sweet now.I'd surelly get it if it were to come out.Fine tuning and being able to play as the transformed riders from the start would be sweet.

MoogleKnight posted...
I would love to see the rider form changes all kept in game instead of pre-selecting them.

Maybe a PS3 could handle that?
---
Launch my giant robot and start my theme music!

It is kind of a budget title[ok,it's more than that but...] and considering that they kept the wii format for three games and they put it to psp as well and this raised their sales,I think they will use the WII + PSP format for the last game and then they will completely switch it up a la Gundam Extreme VS makeover and move it to bigger consoles since from next year we will have a considerable rise in quality with the game consoles out there[PSV,3DS,WII U,PS3,X360 etc...not that the PSP will die like that in Japan,but I believe even the japanese would rather have a WII U + PS3[and in turn PSV] version of the game from next year].

My god...the showa riders....1,V3,X,Sky,Super-1,Black + RX...oh,hell yes.And the movie versions of the first,the nextand V3 wouldn't be bad.

• Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers