• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO
  3. forget about this game for a while

User Info: draewon

draewon
8 years ago#1
and check this out!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/por_nsync/OOO5701.jpg

http://image.ohozaa.com/show.php?id=58af81997853c793cfaf5d61500b2949

i'm so going to get this...
Ryuha! Toho Fuhai wa,ouja no kaze yo!,zenshin!,keiretsu!,tenpakyouran!,mio! toho wa,akaku moeteiru!! ~master asia~

User Info: sarris98

sarris98
8 years ago#2

*Screaming at the title*NEVEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!

Also : Ditto!SO getting this.Too bad it's not on the PSP for better graphs...but if there's one thing the NDS taught me[and JUS] is that graphics don't count that much in awesome games.I hope that the next iteration of CH will feature the Showa Riders now.

draewon
8 years ago#3
well,the gameplay would be very simple but at least we get to play as badass classics AND the latest ones(although i really doubt anything beyond tajyadol combo will be available,ditto with birth but i don't care much anyways for him)

they CAN add showa riders to the CH series,seeing that CH is basically a promotion medium for GANBARIDE(sad but true) as they borrow ganbaride models and gives them new moves,even the stages looks almost the same,this is also the case with that new sentai game on Wii which uses the DICE-OH models but with dynasty warriors like gameplay

the problem is budget and time i guess....we'll just have to wait and see......while playing the that awesome DS game>.<
Ryuha! Toho Fuhai wa,ouja no kaze yo!,zenshin!,keiretsu!,tenpakyouran!,mio! toho wa,akaku moeteiru!! ~master asia~

sarris98
8 years ago#4
Well,about OOO,I doubt he'll be stuck in his red combo.I guess that perhaps the gameplay system will play a role in unlocking moves,specials and forms.

I wish it was kust the budget and time...but the publisher is Namdai and usually...yeah...unless the 40 years of Kamen Rider are enough reason for them to give enough time and budget to eighting to make the penultimate Climax Heroes.

The gameplay for Generations may seem simplistic but I guess there will be some depth,especially with the partner...I smell more than one team of "Double Riders"...even if they aren't so double.

User Info: SoujiTendou

SoujiTendou
8 years ago#5
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/629320-all-kamen-rider-rider-generation
Ten no michi wo iki, subete wo tsukasadoru.

draewon
8 years ago#6
sarris98 posted...
Well,about OOO,I doubt he'll be stuck in his red combo.I guess that perhaps the gameplay system will play a role in unlocking moves,specials and forms.

i mean that he will probably have the red combo as his ultimate form and will not feature the purple&orange combos,but maybe the blue combo will be playable......

as for the team,there's RX&BLACK,double&accel(probably) or cyclone+joker(you wish!),the hoppers from kabuto(i hope they're in),and some random combinations between showa and hesei

also,if special team attack is what you're talking about,there's always decade+everyone else,he'll just turn his partner into some wacky FFR weapon when you use the team special attack

sarris98
8 years ago#7

Well,I can't see why his orange and blue can't be playable,but I can see his purple beeing his penultimate final attack,since it's supposed to be something that's used like that otherwise Eiji will end up as a berserker.

While that is true about the "double riders",the brightest examples of what I had in mind was the RX+Black[something impossible],Cyclone+Joker[I wish too...I love Joker].What I had in mind was not just something they showed in the series but something that is original to the game as well,like Faiz Accel Form and any Kabuto Rider doing high speed,time stoping special combos,or any blade and ryuki riders doing some crazy card based combinations with each other and many more.

Yeah...I'm asking a lot,aren't I?Anyway,let's go to the board.

draewon
8 years ago#8
^err,its kinda been rumored that form changes are just for special attacks,you stay in the default mode for most of the time and only change to ultimate forms when doing super attacks

so i guess we only see OOO change into tajyadol in super attack only,ditto with CJX,and other ultimate forms like faiz blaster

BLACK+BLACK RX is possible since this is based on the latest den O + all rider movie
  1. Boards
  2. Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO
  3. forget about this game for a while
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers