• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO
  3. How do I set the custom music?

User Info: ShinReska

ShinReska
8 years ago#1
I understand how to add the songs to my memory card, but how do I set them in game? Is there a translation guide on how to do it?
Launch my giant robot and start my theme music!

User Info: ShinReska

ShinReska
8 years ago#2
Never mind, I got it all figured out.
Launch my giant robot and start my theme music!

User Info: tackangel

tackangel
8 years ago#3
For those in the future who need help, here's how you activate custom soundrack for the game:
1.pick option mode
2.select the 2nd option
3.turn the OFF option to ON(this is the custom soundtrack feature)
4.quit option and save
5.quit CHOOO
6.connect PSP with your PC,there should be a KRCHO folder inside the MUSIC folder
7.in said folder there's more folders,all corresponds to different tracks in the game from climax 1~12 to stage 1~8
8.just copy your fave Mp3's in it(ONE per folder)
9.play CHOOO
10.go to gallery
11.select the 2nd to last option(this is SOUND TEST)
12.if you have successfully copied your MP3's and have set the custom soundtrack option to ON back in point#2 then ALL of the music here will be changed to what you have copied in the folders at point#8,after you confirm all music is in then go ahead and enjoy the game!
13.some of the custom music may not appear/silent for some reasons:

-the format of the MP3 is not compatible with the game(usually several encoders like the WAV mp3 format),if this is the case then download the Mp3's you want from another source which encoding is compatible with the game....
-the MP3 is corrupted,download from somewhere else.....
To people who complain about spoilers being shown,
Stop being pansies
  1. Boards
  2. Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO
  3. How do I set the custom music?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers