• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Truth4U

Truth4U
9 years ago#31
Also do you know where to download the Theme Song for this game and Im currently on episode 7 because I keep re-watching them so I can

memorize them better
"Alphonse! look at me I promise someday soon....... I'm coming back for you just you wait, Wait for meeeee!" Edward Elric

Truth4U
9 years ago#32
Also where can I download the other two movies in Mp4 Also im in episode 41
"Alphonse! look at me I promise someday soon....... I'm coming back for you just you wait, Wait for meeeee!" Edward Elric

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
9 years ago#33
you're on 41 of W? you seriously watched from 1-41 of kamen rider w without skipping episodes or skipping parts within a episode? if so, good job. if not, boo to you. there is a site that you can talk about kamen rider, super sentai, power rangers, etc. its called henshin justice unlimited
9.8 seconds is the remaining time until your despair..!

Truth4U
9 years ago#34
Yeah I even went back to see episode twice and I watched begins night im currently in the middle of 41 Also they dont have the other two movies for download please do you know anywhere to download them in MP4

Also W is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IAznDragonI Yan
9 years ago#35
what other two movies

Truth4U
9 years ago#36
Forever and Core I want the download so I can put it in my PSP and watch over and over I love W its so awesome

IAznDragonI Yan
9 years ago#37
movie war core came out last december in japanese theaters. the dvd wont be out until summer at least. i suggest after watching W, to watch ooo. movie war core is a team up movie involving w and ooo. like i said in my last post, henshin justice unlimited

Truth4U
9 years ago#38
I did go there but I can seem to find it I just want the download but thats fine I'll look for it

IAznDragonI Yan
9 years ago#39
you're doing it wrong. be part of the community instead of just looking for downloads

Truth4U
8 years ago#40
I know this has a story mode right and do you fight enemies from all the series in story mode? Also im saving some money and im going to buy the game soon
"Very well...Then I hereby declare war on you all...The Fourth Great Ninja War" Tobi
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers