• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Truth4U

Truth4U
9 years ago#1
Is this game worth buying I dont much about KR except that they resemble the Power Rangers also I was looking around how many of my

songs can i put in the game and does this have online
If you heard of "Novi Novak" and like him you are crazy and on something dont listen to fake just real

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
9 years ago#2
worth getting if you like kamen riders. if not, no. there is no online in this game. like most psp games, you can play online using the ps3
9.8 seconds is the remaining time until your despair..!

Truth4U
9 years ago#3
Ok also can I put like song from my music into the game right
How many hours does Mucinex last? OVER 9000!!!! What!!!! thats impossible!!!!!!

User Info: Axel21x

Axel21x
9 years ago#4
This is mostly a fanservice game, so unless you even have a remote interest in Kamen Rider, I suggest you look elsewhere as there are better fighting games on the PSP. It's a fun game for the fans, but as far as fighting games go, this is very basic stuff.
[ 5 ] [ 5 ] [ 5 ] [ENTER] (/)
"Ore wa tatakau.... ningen to shlte.......... Faiz to shlte!"

User Info: gorosan

gorosan
9 years ago#5
not a KR fan? dont buy it :/
its awesome game for fanboys like me but "now you can play AND CHANGE FORMS with your fav rider!" is about all this game has

Truth4U
9 years ago#6
But the game seems cool so I will buy it later on also can I really put my songs in the game

User Info: Axel21x

Axel21x
9 years ago#7
Yes, you can put MP3 files for use in game. Just know that if your sole reason, as a non-fan, for getting this game is to play with your own music, then you'd be wasting your money. Don't expect deep fighting engine like Tekken and such. But if you are curious and want to get to know more about the Kamen Rider series and don't mind the simple fighting engine, then go ahead. Who knows? It might convert you into a legit fan. As I stated before, it's a fun game, just not very deep.
[ 5 ] [ 5 ] [ 5 ] [ENTER] (/)
"Ore wa tatakau.... ningen to shlte.......... Faiz to shlte!"

Truth4U
9 years ago#8
Cool its not just for the music I was just wondering about it and it seem like a cool game and then I would just have to learn more about it do

you know a place to learn more about it

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
9 years ago#9
why not just watch it to learn about it? it will take you a long time to watch all 12 series of the heisei riders. i would suggest to you to watch kamen rider w. tv-nihon is the place to be if you want to know about it.
9.8 seconds is the remaining time until your despair..!

Truth4U
9 years ago#10
Thats a lot but I also could read about it and learn it that way too right
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers