• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO
  3. How do you use clock up in the game, especially for Gatack and The Hoppers?

User Info: hunterkill1997

hunterkill1997
9 years ago#1
I'm asking because, i dunno, mastering Kabuto riders? and Clock Up is a Trump card against enemies.
I'm pointing this out especially to Gatack
Nakeru De!!!
<Breaks Neck>

User Info: draewon

draewon
9 years ago#2
using clock up to its maximum extent is quite hard in this game since you must float the enemy as high as you can in order to reset the combo counter and continue attacking since you can no longer attack grounded enemies in this game(back then you can let them fall down,wait for the combo count to disappear,and pick them up from the ground)

i suggest using non knock down attacks for gattack but never rider cancel since it'll waste a lot of clock up gauge,for the hoppers just end you attack with the one that launches your target upward and hit them with the ground special when the combo counter is gone(they're easier since their special could hit the enemies almost anywhere,unlike gattack)
Ryuha! Toho Fuhai wa,ouja no kaze yo!,zenshin!,keiretsu!,tenpakyouran!,mio! toho wa,akaku moeteiru!! ~master asia~

User Info: gorosan

gorosan
9 years ago#3
for punch hopper:
2 words: "Rider Punch"
one from jump, over and over

User Info: wandoooclimax

wandoooclimax
8 years ago#4
usual change form way
  1. Boards
  2. Kamen Rider Climax Heroes OOO
  3. How do you use clock up in the game, especially for Gatack and The Hoppers?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers