• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: erhanz

erhanz
9 years ago#1
Can some rider get their Hissatsu attack?
for example..
Gattack...Garren..Kick & Punch Hopper..
or they don't have any..
that's basicaly cheating...
while other riders can kill with Hissatsu attack in climax time..and they can't..

User Info: Faith_Hikari

Faith_Hikari
9 years ago#2
Those riders you mentioned DO have hissatsu attacks(O button),they only don't have CHO hissatsu(Tri button) like some of the other riders and it sucks.

I mean,would it kill them to at least give Gattack a proper Rider Kick?
KHbigfan - Why people say that Aqua's the cause of everything bad in KH1 and 2?
KMA10K - People don't say that. TSSZ says that. And he's hardly people.

User Info: gorosan

gorosan
9 years ago#3
well both Gatack and Hoopers do clock up...
they can easly do similar amount of damage as cinematic atack...

User Info: draewon

draewon
9 years ago#4
true,and don't forget dark kabuto,even without clock up he can dish some scary damage using just rider cancels

but supers are supers,several characters like fang joker can shave your lifebars really fast with a super BEFORE climax time(which means it cannot be countered/reversed,for FJ's case it cannot be reversed EVER since the enemy is in midair,final reflect only works if you're standing still),plus clock up had been nerfed a litte now since it cancels out if you got hit by a strong attack......

that said,gatack,G3-X and kaixa is quite decent this time on even without supers since they have better specials than before(got nerfed a bit however,like the cerberus gatling losing its followups)
Ryuha! Toho Fuhai wa,ouja no kaze yo!,zenshin!,keiretsu!,tenpakyouran!,mio! toho wa,akaku moeteiru!! ~master asia~

User Info: Joe10lox1

Joe10lox1
9 years ago#5
For G3-X His throw is the strongest in the game. And Kaixa's Gold Smash is the strongest jump kick in the game.
"I'm not afraid of dying, its dying with out doing anything is what scares me."-Kazuma
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers