• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. This board is slowly getting worse and worse.

User Info: Jiga35

Jiga35
6 years ago#21
Mad_Cow46 posted...
Jiga35 posted...
Mad_Cow46 posted...
Yeah this games community has rather put me off from wanting to enjoy this game.

Then off gobal chat and don't go to forums.

Problem solved.

Oh wow that's awesome. You should work for GGG with all those good ideas you have.

Do my solutions not solve your community related problems and allow attempted enjoyment of this game?

If not, how so?
There is a no more intolerant lot on earth than those who ramble on the most about tolerance. In the name of tolerance they have become the most intolerant.

Jiga35
6 years ago#22
Graybes posted...
I also like how the guy who said this happens because of a successful game is found in another topic calling someone stupid because their game is bugged. So I guess a game being successful means you act like scum to other people.

He's game isn't bugged, he's too stupid to play it, and I don't respond kindly to stupid people.
There is a no more intolerant lot on earth than those who ramble on the most about tolerance. In the name of tolerance they have become the most intolerant.

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
6 years ago#23
oh yes they totally allow me to enjoy the game as it is meant to be. A single player loot based ARPG.
I've found better friends in piles of excrement. Aren't you thankful?
Sometimes, ignorance truly can be bliss.

User Info: Graybes

Graybes
6 years ago#24
Graybes posted...
I also like how the guy who said this happens because of a successful game is found in another topic calling someone stupid because their game is bugged. So I guess a game being successful means you act like scum to other people.

He's game isn't bugged, he's too stupid to play it, and I don't respond kindly to stupid people.

Please go back to the sewer you crawled out of.
http://i.imgur.com/uNhRK.gif

Jiga35
6 years ago#25
Mad_Cow46 posted...
oh yes they totally allow me to enjoy the game as it is meant to be. A single player loot based ARPG.

Yes, they do, I agree, now go have fun, or don't.

The choice is yours.

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
6 years ago#26
Jiga35 posted...
Mad_Cow46 posted...

The choice is yours.

You shall henceforth be renamed "Jigsaw".
I've found better friends in piles of excrement. Aren't you thankful?
Sometimes, ignorance truly can be bliss.

Jiga35
6 years ago#27
Mad_Cow46 posted...
Jiga35 posted...
Mad_Cow46 posted...

The choice is yours.

You shall henceforth be renamed "Jigsaw".

I like that :)

Jiga35
6 years ago#28
Graybes posted...
Graybes posted...

Please go back to the sewer you crawled out of.

Truth is truth, and I'm not sorry if it offends you.

User Info: Graybes

Graybes
6 years ago#29

Started the game and killed the first mob and an item dropped, but I can't pick it up. I figured you click it just like in Diablo, but that doesn't work. Am I missing something here?

Hello? This is really pissing me off now. I found a chest that dropped a scroll that I can't pick up either. Is this a bug? I even restarted the game and I still can't pick anything up. Do I need to reinstall?

Sounds like another case of inexplicable stupidity.

Really don't understand how pathetic people like yourself come to existence.
http://i.imgur.com/uNhRK.gif

Jiga35
6 years ago#30
Graybes posted...

Started the game and killed the first mob and an item dropped, but I can't pick it up. I figured you click it just like in Diablo, but that doesn't work. Am I missing something here?

Hello? This is really pissing me off now. I found a chest that dropped a scroll that I can't pick up either. Is this a bug? I even restarted the game and I still can't pick anything up. Do I need to reinstall?

Sounds like another case of inexplicable stupidity.

Really don't understand how pathetic people like yourself come to existence.

Storks.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. This board is slowly getting worse and worse.
  • Topic Archived