• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. This board is slowly getting worse and worse.

User Info: Graybes

Graybes
6 years ago#1
Came on here the day this game went into open beta and it wasn't this bad. Since then the amount of trolls and trolling on here has skyrocketed. I guess the parasites always latch onto the next new thing. Pretty soon it's going to be absolutely impossible to post on here. The official forums aren't bad though for anyone interested in actually talking about THIS game and looking for some helpful info about THIS game.
http://i.imgur.com/uNhRK.gif

User Info: eco master

eco master
6 years ago#2
This topic helps, I'm sure.
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
6 years ago#3
Yeah this games community has rather put me off from wanting to enjoy this game.
I've found better friends in piles of excrement. Aren't you thankful?
Sometimes, ignorance truly can be bliss.

User Info: Jiga35

Jiga35
6 years ago#4
it's a sign of success.
There is a no more intolerant lot on earth than those who ramble on the most about tolerance. In the name of tolerance they have become the most intolerant.

User Info: Jiga35

Jiga35
6 years ago#5
Mad_Cow46 posted...
Yeah this games community has rather put me off from wanting to enjoy this game.

Then off gobal chat and don't go to forums.

Problem solved.
There is a no more intolerant lot on earth than those who ramble on the most about tolerance. In the name of tolerance they have become the most intolerant.

User Info: Graybes

Graybes
6 years ago#6
it's a sign of success.

No it's a sign of how immature gamers have become
http://i.imgur.com/uNhRK.gif

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
6 years ago#7
Jiga35 posted...
Mad_Cow46 posted...

Then off gobal chat and don't go to forums.

Problem solved.

Oh wow that's awesome. You should work for GGG with all those good ideas you have.
I've found better friends in piles of excrement. Aren't you thankful?
Sometimes, ignorance truly can be bliss.

User Info: MiskFire

MiskFire
6 years ago#8
you're not alone mad_cow i logged on for all of 5 minutes before i quit because the retarded **** people are saying and talking about in general lmao.

User Info: eco master

eco master
6 years ago#9
you're not alone mad_cow i logged on for all of 5 minutes before i quit because the retarded **** people are saying and talking about in general lmao.

You didn't just turn off the part that was bothering you?
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain

User Info: DontPlayerHate

DontPlayerHate
6 years ago#10
The ARPG fanbase have been scum since the early days. Back in D2, I swear 100% of the online player base cheated, botted, used duped gear, or otherwise exploited in some way. I don't expect much from them.
I'm not biased. I hate everything equally.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. This board is slowly getting worse and worse.
  • Topic Archived