• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Can't pick up items

User Info: gfacchini

gfacchini
6 years ago#11
Is everyone having this problem or is it just you?!

Edit: That sounded more offensive than I meant. I mean is this a known problem on the official forums etc, or are you the only one with the problem?

User Info: Jiga35

Jiga35
6 years ago#12
strizife posted...
Jiga35 posted...
Sounds like another case of inexplicable stupidity.

Yeh, you'd think in 2013, developers would know how to design an ARPG. You click an item, it picks it up. That's a simple enough concept, but the developer is too stupid to even get the simplest things right. Punching the zombies was really lame to. I'll just go back to D2.

Funny, all the items I click on get picked up.

Every last one of them.

You must be special.

Goodbye.
There is a no more intolerant lot on earth than those who ramble on the most about tolerance. In the name of tolerance they have become the most intolerant.

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
6 years ago#13
Dude shut up. Its Open Beta. So what if you cant pick anything up?
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: ZaruenKosai

ZaruenKosai
6 years ago#14
strizife posted...
Jiga35 posted...
Sounds like another case of inexplicable stupidity.

Yeh, you'd think in 2013, developers would know how to design an ARPG. You click an item, it picks it up. That's a simple enough concept, but the developer is too stupid to even get the simplest things right. Punching the zombies was really lame to. I'll just go back to D2.

you are starting to sound like a troll but here i am going to help you , if after reading this , you still tell me its impossible to pick items up.. either submit a bug report or submit yourself to troll registration, choice is up to yours.

go to your options menu , click on the ui tab... make sure key pickup is unchecked otherwise you will have to hold down the highlight item button while clicking on your mouse to pick up your loot...

this is taking into consideration that your able to see the items, which you should be able to since oyur problem consists of not being able to pick items up rather than not seeing them.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Can't pick up items
  • Topic Archived