• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Can't pick up items

User Info: strizife

strizife
6 years ago#1
Started the game and killed the first mob and an item dropped, but I can't pick it up. I figured you click it just like in Diablo, but that doesn't work. Am I missing something here?

strizife
6 years ago#2
Hello? This is really pissing me off now. I found a chest that dropped a scroll that I can't pick up either. Is this a bug? I even restarted the game and I still can't pick anything up. Do I need to reinstall?

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
6 years ago#3
Your inventory may be full capacity.
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

strizife
6 years ago#4
I just started. Killed the first zombie. I have nothing.

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
6 years ago#5
Are you left-clicking?

It always works for me when I left click. Unless my inventory is full in which case your character says something along the lines of
"My inventory is full" or "Too full"

Use the same button you used to attack.

If it isn't working then you have some sort of glitch and should contact GGG.
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, and JLD

strizife
6 years ago#6
It must be glitched, but I don't really care enough to get it resolved or reinstall the game. Oh well.

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
6 years ago#7
It must be glitched, but I don't really care enough to get it resolved or reinstall the game. Oh well.

Wait one other thing.

Are you clicking on the name that shows up or are you clicking on the actual item?

You do need to click the actual item.

Do you have your inventory open when you click on it? If so you will then need to drag it and place it where you want to go.
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, and JLD

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
6 years ago#8
The only thing that comes to mind is that maybe the option to only pickup items while holding down the item highlight key button (alt by default) is checked. It helps keep you from accidentally picking up random loot when selecting mobs, etc.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)

User Info: Jiga35

Jiga35
6 years ago#9
Sounds like another case of inexplicable stupidity.
There is a no more intolerant lot on earth than those who ramble on the most about tolerance. In the name of tolerance they have become the most intolerant.

strizife
6 years ago#10
Jiga35 posted...
Sounds like another case of inexplicable stupidity.

Yeh, you'd think in 2013, developers would know how to design an ARPG. You click an item, it picks it up. That's a simple enough concept, but the developer is too stupid to even get the simplest things right. Punching the zombies was really lame to. I'll just go back to D2.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Can't pick up items
  • Topic Archived