• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. No Full RESPEC EVER

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
6 years ago#41
Nintendo guy posted...
shunkeatenemy posted...
Succubus191 posted...
PKMNsony posted...
I hate grinding

Are you in the right game forum?

Rerolling high level characters because you put 2 dozen points in the wrong passives isn't grinding it's god awful tedium.

Who's fault is it you made it to that high of a level even though you knew you messed up your build?

Without any way of testing it I say its not the players fault.
D3 Armory Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MASKOAA-1251/

User Info: MagicSoulfire91

MagicSoulfire91
6 years ago#42
PenguinKoala posted...
You D3 fanboys need to stop demanding full respec.

D2 in the good days had no respec and that's what made it truly amazing.
Respec added recently to D2 was just stupid.

There is no need for full respec, if you don't like it don't play.

Sick of hearing your complaining about no full respec being available.

Please don't turn this game into another casual D3. Full respec has to be the dumbest idea I've heard for a game like this.

The TRUE definition of entitled.
"At least your girlfriend treats all of her subscribers equally instead of giving them special mounts for bringing their friends." - bob the fish.

User Info: PenguinKoala

PenguinKoala
6 years ago#43
MASKOAAA posted...
Nintendo guy posted...
shunkeatenemy posted...
Succubus191 posted...
PKMNsony posted...
I hate grinding

Are you in the right game forum?

Rerolling high level characters because you put 2 dozen points in the wrong passives isn't grinding it's god awful tedium.

Who's fault is it you made it to that high of a level even though you knew you messed up your build?

Without any way of testing it I say its not the players fault.

You can figure it out based on what the skills/stats do. You just need to do some research.

We like games that have more depth and research rather than stupid simple minded games like D3.
"I played through normal on D2, which was enough to tell me it wasn't as fun as Titan Quest or PSO." ~ Sinfullyvannila

MASKOAAA
6 years ago#44
PenguinKoala posted...

You can figure it out based on what the skills/stats do. You just need to do some research.

We like games that have more depth and research rather than stupid simple minded games like D3.

Theres no depth in forcing you to reroll a character....thats just a time sink its fake depth.

User Info: QCF_HP

QCF_HP
6 years ago#45
This is a situation where "if you don't like it, don't play it" is actually applicable.

PoE is both entirely free and doesn't have the reputation of a legendary franchise/developer to uphold. You have no obligation to play it if it's going to make you cry that you can't completely change your character at the drop of a hat.

Besides: orbs of regret. God forbid you put any thought or work into building a character in a game who's entire purpose is to uhh... Build a character.
PSN ~ Soiarfall
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JahIthBer-1171/hero/1026961

User Info: PenguinKoala

PenguinKoala
6 years ago#46
MASKOAAA posted...
PenguinKoala posted...

Theres no depth in forcing you to reroll a character....thats just a time sink its fake depth.

It's an RPG. It's stupid to let people change everything they spent many hours on so quickly.

People will all switch to the most optimal build when PvP gets big. Game will become nearly as stupid as D3.

More builds will exist without a complete respec.
"I played through normal on D2, which was enough to tell me it wasn't as fun as Titan Quest or PSO." ~ Sinfullyvannila

MASKOAAA
6 years ago#47
PenguinKoala posted...
MASKOAAA posted...
PenguinKoala posted...

It's an RPG. It's stupid to let people change everything they spent many hours on so quickly.

People will all switch to the most optimal build when PvP gets big. Game will become nearly as stupid as D3.

More builds will exist without a complete respec.

Its 2013 in a month there will be a list of the most viable builds and people will stick with those.

User Info: capgamer

capgamer
6 years ago#48
Marcosisband posted...
Just trade for 100 regret orbs = full respec = win?

derp

People people people

THE LOGIC WAS ON THE FIRST PAGE!

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE LOGIC?!
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown

User Info: Graybes

Graybes
6 years ago#49
Marcosisband posted...
Just trade for 100 regret orbs = full respec = win?

derp

People people people

THE LOGIC WAS ON THE FIRST PAGE!

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE LOGIC?!

Because idiot gamers are too high on their horse to see the small fact that full respecs are technically in the game already.

"BUT RESPECS R 4 CAZUAL N00BS!1!! G0 BACK 2 DIABLO 3 N00BZ!!!"
http://i.imgur.com/uNhRK.gif

User Info: KhelThuzad

KhelThuzad
6 years ago#50
There's a full passive tree on the site for people who want to test and prepare their character. There is absolutely no excuse for those that claim they screwed their character COMPLETELY.
carriers are synonymous with instantaneous-winination - parrot_of_adun
Doesnt work in inferno, the monsters kill you and farm you for gold instead - havok718
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. No Full RESPEC EVER
  • Topic Archived