• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. No Full RESPEC EVER

User Info: PenguinKoala

PenguinKoala
6 years ago#1
You D3 fanboys need to stop demanding full respec.

D2 in the good days had no respec and that's what made it truly amazing.
Respec added recently to D2 was just stupid.

There is no need for full respec, if you don't like it don't play.

Sick of hearing your complaining about no full respec being available.

Please don't turn this game into another casual D3. Full respec has to be the dumbest idea I've heard for a game like this.
"I played through normal on D2, which was enough to tell me it wasn't as fun as Titan Quest or PSO." ~ Sinfullyvannila

User Info: KarmicDragon1

KarmicDragon1
6 years ago#2
People whine about people who watch Kripparrian on this board, but what's the difference between playing through the game 50+ times due to having to restart because you made a few mistakes when speccing and
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: Hokkie

Hokkie
6 years ago#3
I agree...
But the way I see it, go to the website, and plan your build. If you mess up, there are always the tokens to take a point away. By the time i finished my first play through, I had 15 of them, and I spent 3 along the way.

There is no reason to complain. If you mess up, just move somewhere else on the tree in the direction you need to go.

It is a little rough for the hybrid classes though.
As a Duelist, i either have to go all in duel wield or all in bows. It doesn't make it much of a hybrid except for the gems. Because I could be either really good at bows, mediocre at bows or really bad at bows, with duel wielding being the counter part.
SSBB: 2964-8312-7061
XBL GT: Danja

User Info: Jiga35

Jiga35
6 years ago#4
KarmicDragon1 posted...
People whine about people who watch Kripparrian on this board, but what's the difference between playing through the game 50+ times due to having to restart because you made a few mistakes when speccing and

If you made a few mistakes, then respec points from quests and orbs of regret well set you right.

If blundered through it like a dope, then reroll and do it right without being a dope.

Stupid people should stick to stupid games instead of expecting game developers to cater to their stupidity.
There is a no more intolerant lot on earth than those who ramble on the most about tolerance. In the name of tolerance they have become the most intolerant.

User Info: DignatoReRaised

DignatoReRaised
6 years ago#5
You already have a full respec available. Limited only by how many orbs you can find/trade for.
PSN: DignatoRR || Pawn: Skarid - Ranger - Level 30 and rising

User Info: MASKOAAA

MASKOAAA
6 years ago#6
Why not just give people the option? HC Mode = No Respec SC = Option to respec and you can choose not to.
D3 Armory Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MASKOAA-1251/

User Info: Graybes

Graybes
6 years ago#7
I've never seen a bigger badass than the TC
http://i.imgur.com/uNhRK.gif

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
6 years ago#8
"if you don't like it don't play"

Hmmm that sound familiar.
I've found better friends in piles of excrement. Aren't you thankful?
Sometimes, ignorance truly can be bliss.

User Info: therickmu25

therickmu25
6 years ago#9
Mad_Cow46 posted...
"if you don't like it don't play"

Hmmm that sound familiar.

^ Even though I agree with him on this point, I hate that phrase, "if you don't like it don't play"

You see that kind of thing on a board riddled with kids. Someone will post a totally valid complaint like, "Hey my character falls through the map every time I try to shoot my gun" and the typical kid will say, "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN DON'T PLAY".

Makes you look bad.
Desktop: http://i.imgur.com/qv9CK.jpg
Current Game Collection: http://i.imgur.com/FYaHS.jpg

User Info: llaW_Enots

llaW_Enots
6 years ago#10
PoE will never be casual mode. This isn't Blizzard.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. No Full RESPEC EVER
  • Topic Archived