• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Why can't we choose a gender for each class?

User Info: Runoth

Runoth
6 years ago#11
I think that this insurmountable crisis will be resolved if you just change your name instead of expecting the game to change for you.

User Info: KarmicDragon1

KarmicDragon1
6 years ago#12
Zonte II posted...
They will be adding gender options as a microtransaction at a later date, according to one of the dev diary entries.

Wow. That was offered in Diablo 3, at launch, for no additional cost whatsoever.
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
6 years ago#13
Zonte II posted...
They will be adding gender options as a microtransaction at a later date, according to one of the dev diary entries.

Wow. That was offered in Diablo 3, at launch, for no additional cost whatsoever.

You also pay money simply to be able to play Diable 3...
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, and JLD

User Info: Runoth

Runoth
6 years ago#14
Pay no attention to KarmicDragon, he's a troll.

User Info: llaW_Enots

llaW_Enots
6 years ago#15
Runoth posted...
Pay no attention to KarmicDragon, he's a troll.

who claims to love D3. I think the reason why he claims to love D3 was due to how many people hate it compared to D2.

User Info: Megamanspet

Megamanspet
6 years ago#16
This game has not launched yet though. OB does not equal launch.
I wish you well and so I take my leave,
I Pray you know me when we meet again.

User Info: poweryoga

poweryoga
6 years ago#17
wow, gender as a microtransaction?....

and here I thought maple story was bad.

User Info: KarmicDragon1

KarmicDragon1
6 years ago#18
profDEADPOOL posted...
Zonte II posted...

It's weird, triple-A games that aren't entirely free to play? Scumbag Blizzard, right!
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: ZaruenKosai

ZaruenKosai
6 years ago#19
KarmicDragon1 posted...
profDEADPOOL posted...
Zonte II posted...

It's weird, triple-A games that aren't entirely free to play? Scumbag Blizzard, right!

its wierd, triple-A trolls that arent entirely aware of their own existence.. Scumbag Gamefaqs Right?

User Info: force_edge

force_edge
6 years ago#20
profDEADPOOL posted...
Zonte II posted...

Like many other games out there. In fact, like Pokemon right there in your sig. Unless you pirated it.

Also, "Diablo", not "Diable". "E" and "O" aren't even close to each other.
GameFAQs, where opinions get moderated as "Flaming" just because some moderator felt hurt by it.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Why can't we choose a gender for each class?
  • Topic Archived