• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in this game.

User Info: KarmicDragon1

KarmicDragon1
6 years ago#61
ZaruenKosai posted...
RasBriggins posted...
fire810 posted...
TC is a known D3 troll, don't feed him

Also a GW2, Dota 2 troll, also has been spotted at Tera boards. He was praising ToR I believe.

yeah he did not praise SWTOR , he trolled the board for days than publicly apologized to everyone and continued to troll the boards for days afterwards...

I saw the flaws the game had and tried to discuss them with people. Sadly gamefaqs is not the place for such discussions as everyone covers their ears and yells at people to "go back to -MMO X/Y/Z".
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: ZaruenKosai

ZaruenKosai
6 years ago#62
KarmicDragon1 posted...
ZaruenKosai posted...
RasBriggins posted...
fire810 posted...

Also a GW2, Dota 2 troll, also has been spotted at Tera boards. He was praising ToR I believe.

yeah he did not praise SWTOR , he trolled the board for days than publicly apologized to everyone and continued to troll the boards for days afterwards...

I saw the flaws the game had and tried to discuss them with people. Sadly gamefaqs is not the place for such discussions as everyone covers their ears and yells at people to "go back to -MMO X/Y/Z".

rigiht right right.... than you publicly apologized for trolling and than you continnued to troll.... none of your topics were proper discussion topics... and you were under the user name KarmicDragon2003.

KarmicDragon1
6 years ago#63
ZaruenKosai posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
ZaruenKosai posted...
RasBriggins posted...
fire810 posted...

rigiht right right.... than you publicly apologized for trolling and than you continnued to troll.... none of your topics were proper discussion topics... and you were under the user name KarmicDragon2003.

None of them were trolls. People can have different opinions of various aspecs of a game without trolling. It's something you'll understand once you get a bit older. The world doesn't revolve around you.
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: Obsidus

Obsidus
6 years ago#64
Saying none of them were trolling attempts, just difference of opinion, is like me running into various Churches screaming about how their religion sucks and is BS, and then when someone gets mad I tell them to grow up, it's just my opinion.

Every angle you try to play is transparent; you really need to seek professional help.
Cultivating an immunity to rebuttal is not a substitute for being correct.

User Info: jewel of open

jewel of open
6 years ago#65
karmicdragon always on queue
See you on Phantasy Star Online 2

User Info: Twinrova225

Twinrova225
6 years ago#66
None of them were trolls. People can have different opinions of various aspecs of a game without trolling. It's something you'll understand once you get a bit older. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Nope, sorry. The world doesn't work that way. Try again.
"Cid is badass. He's old and still crackin'. He can fight underwater with a lit cigarette in his mouth. He drinks the goddamn tea." -Gaming_Mastery

User Info: Caterai

Caterai
6 years ago#67
I'm just confused at how this whole routine hasn't gotten old yet.

KarmicDragon1
6 years ago#68
Caterai posted...
I'm just confused at how this whole routine hasn't gotten old yet.

It's gotten pretty old I feel like. Every time I make any type of topic on a board for a game I'm interested in I get bombarded with trolls.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in this game.
  • Topic Archived