• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in this game.

User Info: arucard199

arucard199
6 years ago#31
You know a game has reached the top 10 list when Karmic trolls his way in...
"OH YA! Look at ya! Talkin all dat good **** a second ago! Then you got KICKED IN YO CHEST!" -Col. Stinkmeaner

User Info: HappyDaze1

HappyDaze1
6 years ago#32
HAHA Very awesome to watch faildragon fail.

User Info: ZaruenKosai

ZaruenKosai
6 years ago#33
dont forget to add that you ahve to click to move everywhere.... i remember moving with my PSX controller in Diablo 1... WTF is this bull!

*Karmic Voice Off*

User Info: Obsidus

Obsidus
6 years ago#34
TheCurseX2 posted...
Uh, KarmicDragon is one of the most informative posters on the PC-related boards. Show some respect, novices.

Hitler was a vegetarian that also loved to draw, and loved animals. Point is, (assuming you're not being sarcastic) whatever other things he is, or is not, he IS a VERY well known troll/flame baiter. That's a fact.
Cultivating an immunity to rebuttal is not a substitute for being correct.

User Info: DartDragoon

DartDragoon
6 years ago#35
You got me again Karmic, I should really start to look at OP's name before thinking to myself "Well that dude is either a bad troll or just a complete idiot.", then I see the name and i'm like "Well that explains it"
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish

User Info: Blasterix16

Blasterix16
6 years ago#36
Wow you can't be serio-

*reads TC's name"

Dohoho almost!
GT:AeroWindDjinn
Less about the product more about the digits, is it business? we got less fans and more critics

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
6 years ago#37
Karmic, you left out the odd FFA loot system in your list.
Aren't you thankful?
Sometimes, ignorance truly can be bliss.

User Info: bob15x

bob15x
6 years ago#38
KarmicDragon1 posted...
So from what I've gathered here, if you don't utterly praise everything about this game, you're a troll.

Good to know. Maybe in the future you guys will be able to respect that not everyone has the exact same opinion as you. I wish I could discuss some of my real issues with the game but it's clear that it would just turn into a "lol it r better dan d333333!!!!!!!!!!! at least11111" spamfest.

but you are a troll, you trolled all the arpgs.

User Info: AyahRiven

AyahRiven
6 years ago#39
Graphics. Let's face it, we live in a time where graphics mean more to a game than anything else, and the fact that this game doesn't run DX11 just makes it feel unplayable to me.

Stopped reading there. 11/10. Would read again.

User Info: kyntrel

kyntrel
6 years ago#40
i applaud karmic for making people take him seriously somehow. he is like some crazy gamefaqs troll wizard that has an insane spell casted that masks his sarcasm/being a smart ass to many people
Know who else trolls?? MY MOM!!
  1. Boards
  2. Path of Exile
  3. Would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in this game.
  • Topic Archived